Lydia Deetz Concept (Unlikely Concept)

My Beetlejuice the Musical series is now completed! Please enjoy my grand finale (and somewhat of a tribute to Tim Burton and obviously this awesome musical based on the movie). I will now take requests for concepts (not many but I will). If you would like to be added to my concept preview PM, feel free to let me know on this thread. Also, I will be posting a link for a thread where you can vote for my next Broadway musical character concept (the musical is Hamilton). Enjoy!

Lydia Deetz

Description: A strange and unusual teen obsessed with the whole being dead thing who is willing to protect those she cares about.

Quote: “I myself am strange and unusual.”

Role: Damage

Position: Midline

Stars: :star2: :star2:

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Lydia walks in with a photo in hand.

Victory: Lydia takes a picture of herself and allies.

Defeat: Lydia runs off the battlefield, crying.

Basic Attack (Photo): Lydia looks down at her photo.

Basic Attack (Camera): Lydia swings her camera at an enemy.

Skills

White- Memories
Normal Damage :fist:
Passive: Lydia begins combat with a photo of her and her dead mom. Each time she looks down at the photo, she gains 250 energy. Lydia’s skills change effect depending on if she is carrying a photo or a camera.

Active: Lydia switches from carrying a photo to a camera (or vice versa). When Lydia uses “Memories” while holding her camera, she takes a picture of the frontmost enemy, dealing X damage and blinding the frontmost enemy for 7 seconds. If holding the photo, she also gains a stack of hardy.

Green- Scary Spook
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Passive: (photo only) Lydia is immune to scares and debuffs while holding the photo.

Active: (camera only) Lydia calls on the Girl Scout (see image) and scares her. Girl Scout then runs through the battlefield dealing X damage to all enemies and scaring the nearest enemy for 9 seconds.

Girl Scout:

Blue- Home
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Passive: (camera only) Lydia’s basic attacks with her camera now deal fantastic damage.

Active: (photo only) When Lydia reaches 40% of her HP, she remembers that she has a wonderful family who loves her, dead or otherwise, and heals herself X HP per second for 12 seconds.

Purple- Strange & Unusual
“Scary Spook” now scares all enemies. Lydia deals additional damage to scared enemies and scares shred tenacity. This skill may fail if Lydia is over level X.

Red- Strange Obsession
If holding the photo when using “Memories” Lydia gains an additional stack of hardy. “Scary Spook” now applies 2 stacks of “Fatigue” to all enemies. Applying stacks of “Fatigue” may fail against enemies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X Damage dealt in “Scary Spook”

Friendships

Lydia/Beetlejuice
Campaign: That Beautiful Sound
Description: Lydia and Beetlejuice work together to make some more people scream.
Allies: Delia Deetz, Miss Piggy, Sulley & Boo
Disk: “Scary Pals”
Scares in “Scary Spook” now last an additional 3 seconds +2 per star on disk
+X Energy Gain

Lydia/Violet
Campaign: Your Invisible When Your Sad
Description: Violet and Lydia comfort each other and use the power of invisibility to defeat the creeps.
Allies: Alice, Eeyore, Sally
Disk: “Invisible Strength”
Lydia gains a shield during “Home” which lasts 9 seconds +2 seconds per star on disk
+X Max HP

3 Likes

Vote for the first Hamilton character concept here

She looks awesome! Unfortunately that is a product of Universal Studios and not Disney. Beetlejuice would be cool though in game.

I am very well aware. The rights to the musical belong to Warner Brothers, but they then sold them to MTI so that local and school theaters can do the show. This is from the musical, which I think I made very clear.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney