Bill Cipher Concept (#100)

Bill Cipher

Description: Diabolic and cryptic as his namesake foretells, the demon known as Bill Cipher is an inter-dimensional entity with a seemingly limitless amount of powers and abilities. Cataclysm is Bill Cipher’s specialty, and he will unleash his powers to bring about an apocalypse not just on the city, but every universe.

Quote: “A deal’s a deal, Sixer! You can’t stop the bridge between our worlds from coming. But it would be fun to watch you try. Cute even."

Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Bill Cipher will create an astral projection as himself as it flies to the closest enemy and shine a bright light on the closest enemy, dealing X damage.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Entrance: Bill Cipher is summoned through a triangle portal as he takes on his pyramid form as he turns yellow.

Victory: Bill Cipher confidently drinks a glass of purple liquid from his eye.

Defeat: Bill Cipher will glitch out and shape-shifts in and out of forms.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Apocalyptic Rush”
Bill Cipher’s body will turn red and he will transform into a demonic version of himself as he rushes through the enemyline in a petrifying dash, damaging all enemies for X damage, and scaring and stunning them for 6 seconds. Bill Cipher will also become invincible after using this skill for 5 seconds. The stun will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: True)

Green Skill:
“Laser Cannon”
Bill Cipher grows in size as his eye transforms into a laser cannon as he fires it on the two closest enemies dealing X damage, knocking them back, snaring them for 7 seconds, and scaring them for 9 seconds. The scare will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Overwhelming Torment”
A clone of Bill Cipher appears in front of every enemy, reducing their armor and reality by X, and will give a random debuff to them. The debuffs include 5 stacks of fatigue for 6 seconds, 3 stacks of weakness for 6 seconds, silence for 7 seconds, curse for 8 seconds, and hex for 5 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Invasion of the Body Snatcher”
Once per wave, when an enemy gets K’Oed, Bill Cipher will cleanse himself and teleport to the enemy and pull out their soul and then shapeshift into the enemy. He will then perform their white skill instantly without the use of energy before returning back to his original form and gaining X basic damage and skill power. If the snatched enemy’s white skill deals damage, then Bill will convert the damage into true damage. Bill Cipher is untargetable during this skill.
(Damage Type: True)

Red Skill:
“Bringer of Wierdmaggedon”
At the start of each wave, Bill Cipher’s allies will have their green skill cool downs reduced to 100% and increase their green skill levels by 50 for 5 seconds. Also, Bill Cipher is immune to all debuffs for 6 seconds and enemies will gain shatter if they try to debuff him.

• +X Damage From Laser Cannon
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Reality
Friendships

Lena Sabrewing

Disk Name: “Morbid Revelations"
Disk Effect: Gain Damage Reduction Over Time
Other Effects:

1. Every 10 seconds of combat, Bill Cipher will gain 5% damage reduction that stays with Bill for the rest of the wave and can’t be removed. (+1% damage reduction per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Lena has been having a severe case of night terrors, visualizing a cataclysmic event that would spell the doom of her friends, family, and everyone in the city. These night terrors are seemingly caused by a mysterious triangular figure who flashes messages in code that she can’t decipher. With the help of Lewis Robinson and his memory scanner, Lena finally deciphers the codes, and ultimately has the courage to warn everyone in the city of the upcoming danger of this new entity.)
Allies: Lewis Robinson, Cheshire Cat, Alameda Slim

Jim Hawkins

12af08c40d2b899826e6f906fb6792b48c8d4f41

Disk Name: “Trilateral Portal"
Disk Effect: Punish Shielded Enemies
Other Effects:

1. When an enemy tries to gain a shield, they will have 20% of their energy reduced. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Jim is trying to help King access the Boiling Isles via the portal room, when he senses something evil and malignant in the room. They both notice a triangular object in the room that reminds Jim of the portal to Treasure Planet before he reveals himself as Bill Cipher. Jim and King are horrified of his plans for creating an Armageddon on the city, and King is weirded out by the fact that they sound strangely similar to each other. With Bill’s vow to take over both the city and the Boiling Isles, it’s up to Jim and King to take down Bill in a heated battle.)
Allies: King Clawthorne, Fenton Crackshell Cabrera, Kristoff & Sven

Authors note:
Well this is it. My 100th concept. And what a character to commemorate this achievement with lol. If you want to celebrate with a bang, then why not celebrate with potentially the most powerful Disney character ever created and the first Gravity Falls character I tackled lol. But in all seriousness, I can’t believe I’ve made 100 concepts over the past few years since I’ve been onto this site. It feels so great to share my ideas with everyone on this platform and to receive such great feedback and constructive critisicm from so many fans from this game! So I want to thank all of you that read and critique these concepts. It really means so much to me not just for improvement for my concepts in the future, but also as a fellow Disney fan sharing some ideas that others may have never even thought of before! As for the future, I will absolutely continue on with more disney concepts and I may potentially look elsewhere and delve into unlikely concepts moving away from Disney… Whatever the case is, I just want to thank every single one of you who take the time to read these ideas of mine and give back feedback in anyway!! It means the world to me as a fan of this game, and a fan of Disney as a whole!!
dancing-darkwing

9 Likes

You’re welcome! Congratulations for your 100th hero concept!

3 Likes

Nice concept and congrats of your 100th concept

3 Likes

Congratulations on the 100th concept.

3 Likes

Pretty cool and scary even lol also congrats on your 100th hero concept :slightly_smiling_face::+1::black_heart::yellow_heart::clap:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney