Lewis Robinson Concept (#69)

Lewis Robinson

Description: Following the motto to always keep moving forward, Lewis Robinson is a gifted and innovative young boy with a load of ideas at his helm. With his memory scanner and peanut butter gun, Lewis is willing to show the creeps a thing or two about perseverance.

Quote: “Unlocking the secrets of the brain took a lot longer than I expected, but it’s finished, Mildred; I re-calibrated the headset. Now the neural circuits will connect! I’ve cracked the hippocampus!"

Role: Support
Position: Back
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Lewis will tinker with his memory scanner, increasing his allies basic attacks by X.

Entrance: Lewis walks in with his memory scanner covered up in a blanket. Lewis then pulls the tarp off and reveals the invention.

Victory: The memory scanner brings up an image and Lewis smiles brightly.

Defeat: Lewis’ peanut-butter and jelly gun goes off and splats on his memory scanner.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Memory Scanner”
The player choses an ally to have as a test subject for his memory scanner. The memory scanner then turns on and works perfectly as the ally gains X basic damage and a shield of X HP for 9 seconds.

Green Skill:
“Peanut Butter and Jelly Gun”
Lewis pulls out his peanut butter and jelly gun and accidentally splats the enemy-line dealing X damage and studying all enemies for 12 seconds and removing 100 energy from them.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Precautionary Adjustments”
Lewis tests out the memory scanner, as a signal comes on. This act of encouragement, increases all allies basic damage by X and healing them for X HP.

Purple Skill:
“Creation of Remembrance”
Every time Lewis uses his passive, he will gain one stack of hardy. He can have a total stack of 8 stacks.

Red Skill:
“Keep Moving Forward”
At the start of each wave, all enemies will be studied for 10 seconds, and have their armor reduced by X. Also, Precautionary Adjustments energizes all allies by 7 seconds and they will gain 80 extra energy each time they perform a basic attack.

• +X Basic Damage to Allies
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Armor
Friendships

Hank and Dory

DHBM_Hank

Disk Name: “Septopus Recollection"
Disk Effect: Peanut Butter and Jelly Gun Blinds Enemies

Other Effects:

1. When Lewis uses Peanut Butter and Jelly Gun blinds all enemies for 1 second. (+1.5 second per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Lewis Robinson overhears Hank talking with Dory who has seemed to forgot where Marlin and Nemo are. At first Hank is startled that Lewis understands him and isn’t frightened at all, and then puzzled that he has an octopus for a butler. Together they try to help Dory remember the last time she saw Marlin and Nemo.)
Allies: B.E.N, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker, Voyd

Fenton Crackshell Cabrera

Disk Name: “Blissful Memories"
Disk Effect: Block Shields from Studied Enemies

Other Effects:

1. When an enemy tries to gain a shield when they are studied, they will be stunned for 2 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Shield HP
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (When Fenton came to the city with his girlfriend Gandra, his M’ma was nowhere to be found in the city. As a result, he feels homesick and when he hears of a kid who has gotten access to his Gizmocloud, he asks that Lewis access his memory so he can remember all of his memories of M’ma Cabrera so that he can store them in the gizmocloud to keep remembering her until one day she comes to the city.)
Allies: Wilbur Robinson & Carl, Basil, Abu

6 Likes

Awesome! This movie is very underrated!!!

2 Likes

100% agreed! This and Bolt were my childhood films!! I have a feeling they will come at some point. We’ll just have to wait and see!! :+1:

2 Likes

I agree with Shadowman16! Great Concept!

3 Likes

Great concept :+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney