Celia Mae Concept (#9)

Celia Mae

Description: A receptionist at Monsters Inc, Celia uses her snake hair to immobilize and scare the enemy line.

Quote: "If you don’t tell me what’s going on right now, we are through! You hear me? Through!

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, one of Celia’s snakes emerges from her hair, and she gains one stack of Snake. Celia can have up to 5 stacks of Snake. Each stack of Snake increases the damage of her skills.

Entrance: Celia enters the arena and combs her snakes.

Victory: Celia’s snakes happily rejoice.

Defeat: Celia crosses her arms in anger.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Agonizing Stare”
Celia angrily stares at the enemy line and her snakes hiss dealing X damage per stack of Snake to all enemies and stunning them for 8 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Hissing Snakes”
One of Celia’s snakes hiss at the 2 closest enemies dealing X damage, scaring them for 7 seconds. The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Phony Call”
At the start of each wave, the player chooses an enemy for Celia to call on. The selected enemy will have their skill cooldown extended for 10 seconds. The cool down extension will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill:
“Schmootsie-poo”
Celia now does 150% more damage to scared enemies. This is less effective against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“BAR NONE!”
When Celia reaches 50% HP, she will become invincible and her allies will have their skill cooldown reduced for 8 seconds. She also gains X HP from Agonizing Stare per stack of Snake.

• +X Damage per stack of Snake from Agonizing Snake
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Mike Wazowski

dialogue_mike

Disk Name: “A New Alternative”
Disk Effect: Hissing Snakes Grants Shields

Other Effects:

1. Hissing Snakes now gives Celia a shield with X HP that lasts for 10 seconds. (+0.5 seconds per star level)
  2. +X Shield HP
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Mike Wazowski and Celia’s date is cut short as they work together to sabotage Randall’s new and improved scream extractor.)
Allies: Pleakley, Disgust, Bo Peep

Megara

meg_narrator

Disk Name: “Greek Gorgan”
Disk Effect: Start with stacks of Snake

Other Effects:

1. Celia starts with 1 stacks of Snake (+1 stack of Snake per wave)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Megara is convinced that Celia can turn anyone into stone, due to her striking similarities to the greek figure Medusa.)
Allies: Hercules, Jafar, Davy Jones

19 Likes

Ooh a Celia concept! Not something you see every day! This is very well done!

14 Likes

Thanks! It was a little challenging coming up with a full moveset considering she’s isn’t in Monsters Inc too much. I could definitely use her snakes in there, but I was having trouble figuring out one more move for her. Then I remembered the scene where she distracted Randall and I incorporated that into her blue skill! I’m glad you enjoyed it!

3 Likes

As Myeong said, great concept! You took a character with little to do, and gave them a full skillset! These are great concepts!

1 Like

Good concept, although she doesn’t seem like a support hero. More like a damage hero due to her focusing on damaging and scarring enemies.

4 Likes

Great concept, I really like that green skill!

2 Likes

I agree with Tragic,also,does she heal at all? But it is very well done and not seen everyday

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney