Chronological Hero Release guide

Considering Sora is from a third party developer, I doubt he’ll be added

1 Like

Updated the hero list with March sign in hero and Patch 2.7 release
This brings us to a total of 138 heroes :wink:

Updated with the bluest of blue villians - Dr. D!!!

5 Likes

Ice King: visible confusion

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping this great post up to date. :slight_smile: I was wondering if the list could be in reverse order? It’s pretty inconvenient scrolling down to see the newest patch notes and I don’t think anyone needs to see Ralph and beta heroes notes on a regular basis. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well…

2 Likes

I also would have preferred if the newest hero was at the top… but the public has spoken :wink:

Updated for Barley
Barley

and Demona!
Demona

5 Likes

CooperativeMerryGavial-small

Updated for Fairy Godmother!

9 Likes

Updated for Pocahantas

Pocahantas

and Carl
Carl

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

13 Likes
Should leaked characters be listed here as unreleased until included in patch notes/announcements?
  • Yes - hidden as spoiler
  • Yes - not hidden
  • No!

0 voters

1 Like

@Bluebandit93 Idea: Could we get the characters introductory means of obtaining? (Diamond Crate, Challengers, Contest Exclusive, Event Crate, Special Crate)?

We can :slight_smile: can take a look over the weekend

1 Like

Updated!

• Included where the hero was released the first time as requested by @The_Real_Numi :slight_smile:

• Also included a section on the current character rotation time and will try update the counter with every patch notes released on a Friday. Basically all heroes are due for a rotation except for Barley that rotated recently.

• Given the majority results int he poll, leaked characters will be included as hidden spoilers going forward. Only characters leaked and acknowledged by Polaris will be included (i.e. to the likes of Kim, Drakken, Fozzie) and not datamined heroes.

• Moved Fozzie Bear from leaked characters to announced.

A10BB12B-7161-464B-A301-CD989D195894

Happy Monday!

14 Likes

The character you mentioned has not been brought up by Polaris, only on Wakkatu, so it will not be included

7 Likes

amazing work, keep it up

1 Like

Updated for Russel and Kevin!
D6620393-CBCE-409D-B6B1-4E39FA611D08

5 Likes

Updated for June sign in Hero: Esmeralda!

C90BA02B-9DEA-47B6-B117-EF3613EEB3F1

Slinky is being replaced by Fozzie in the event exclusive crate!
Have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Updated for patch notes 3.1.10

Sherrif of Nottingham and Quackerjack!
Q
tumblr_lysmfpdIdn1qm6oc3o1_500

Moving Sherif of Nottingham to City watch event crate hero, changing the normal order of rotation for the first time since introduction of all event crates.

Happy Wednesday!

6 Likes

updated for July sign in Hero: Ron (and Rufus)!

B5D52AB6-7320-4570-8E9A-3A5B583553FA

7 Likes

Glad they here and I’m still shock that last year the patch notes for Basil of Banker Street came out on my Birthday and I believe that the hero in the coliseum and arena crate would change this month like it did last year aka Tron Jumba and now John Silver I wonder who’s next?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney