February 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Do you mean Hamm coming in?

Way to go Idaho! Hamm has joined the team.

5 Likes

If Hamm is 1* then players will receive during February the missing 9/18 chips?

Just made this poll for anyone who is wondering which disk is better for Hamm😊

Just going to leave this here… seeing as the deal is as a result of the shop rotations happening :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wonder what would happen if you bought the Drakken chips… 🤷🏻

They stay in your inventory with all the other extra memories we have no use for… :frowning:

That can’t be right.

Please tell me that’s not right.

It is right as much I hate it.

Noooooo!!! :sob::sob::sob:

Oh my god! Yes!!! Hamm is in!!! OMG!!!

It’s the end of the world :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Love Toy Story! Glad we got him. Expect Lotsa - cuz they gotta have a villain-jus sayin.

True damage, reflect, knockback, and a conditional battlefield role-swap?!? Wha???

I think I like him in control mode better, because if I am reading it correctly; he still gets his usual heal and reflect but he also gives to frontmost?
so I started looking at which tanks could pair well and I really don’t see any downsides??

If any chars approach him in melee range he stomps them and knocks them back; seems like a great Gonzo/Aladdin counter, But I wish it triggered on Quorra/Shank drivebys.

I like him on a fantasy team with Kermit& Rex (aka FenwayPark)
Rex buffs dont expire, Kermit copies+Invincible, whole time burning em up with your laser from the back. Add Jim to get Energized in the mix and that lazer will be smoking!

Shop Rotations be shop rotations… but #freebaloo

3 Likes

Btw I can’t believe reflect teams are coming, especially Hamm with double reflect this long before some good antireflect heroes are released first. Hamm = new Randall? :face_with_monocle:

@Polaris is the team preparing any remedies? It will become unplayable soon.

I agree, #FreeBaloo.

2 Likes

No, position-swap…

The friendship of him and Scrooge are perfect since they love money’s

They don´t exist :thinking:

I think they mean their entrance…

By the way, @purplemur, I think Gonzo’s entrance classifies as a driveby :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney