Claws Out! (Unlikely Concept)

Name: Cat Noir

Quote: “Whoo-hoo! I thought I was going to have to save you from that girl’s claws. Get it? Claws? Hey, I haven’t even introduced myself. I’m Cat Noir.”

Description: Cat Noir uses his Cataclysm and beating pole to pack a punch on the battlefield. He really is the cat’s meow!

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Blue

Victory: Holds his pole over his shoulders and winks.

CN Victory

Defeat: Scaredly flinches backwards and drops his pole.

CN Defeat

White Skill: Cataclsymic Crush

Cataclysmic Crush

Cat Noir conjures up a Cataclysm, and beats the floor, sending debris to all enemies and dealing X damage 6 times to each enemy.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Pole Punchout

Pole Punchout

Cat Noir jumps at the closest enemy with his pole, dealing X damage, and applying Shatter to them for 6 seconds.

Shattered enemies take 8% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Shatter once per second at max. The Shatter has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Blue Skill: Claws of Fury

Cat Noir dodges a melee attack and counters his attacker, dealing X damage to his attacker. Cat Noir can only do this every 7 seconds.

Damage Type: :shield: TRUE Damage

Purple Skill: Pound It

After Cat Noir uses “Pole Punchout” he gains 100% Attack Speed and X Basic Damage for 14 seconds. Cat Noir is also Energized during this time. While Energized from this skill Cat Noir gains 85 extra Energy each time he performs a basic attack.

Red Skill: One Fast Kitty

Cat Noir’s basic attacks deal bonus X damage to enemies below 50% of their Max HP.

Cat Noir also Stuns enemies for 3 seconds when he damages them with “Cataclysmic Crush”. Cat Noir can only Stun enemies this way once every 4 seconds. Stun has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Heroes use 3 White Skills

+X Reality
+X Basic Damage per Blue Hero

• Precise (for self)

Friendships:

Cat Noir/Bolt - Secret Identities

Bolt thinks Cat Noir is an assistant of the Green Eyed Man, and recruits his help to find his hideout in the city. Cat Noir, however, has other plans.

Allies: King Triton, Kai, Ron Stoppable

Deal More Damage when Fast

• +X Basic Damage

• +X Max HP to Cat Noir and Allies

• After Cat Noir’s attack speed is increased, he deals 50% (+50% more speed per star) more damage to enemies.

Cat Noir/Jay - Condifence Boost

Jay is looking very afraid that creeps took her girlfriend, Nya, and his master, Wu. He seeks the help of Cat Noir, and the two find out that these “creeps” are more with what they bargained for.

Allies: Phil, Fred, Shan Yu

Dodge After “Cataclysmic Crush”.

• +X Basic Damage to Cat Noir and Allies

• +X Skill Power

• After Cat Noir attacks with “Cataclysmic Crush”, he gains a 50% Dodge Chance to avoid any attacks for 1 (+1 second per star)

3 Likes
What disk do you work on for Cat Noir?
  • Bolt
  • Jay

0 voters

What tier do you rank this hero in?
  • BROKEN
  • S-Tier
  • A-Tier
  • B-Tier
  • C-Tier
  • D-Tier