A Lightning Master (Unlikely Concept)

Name: Jay

Quote: “I get it. You were abandoned by your maker! I was abandoned by my parents, too! I’m just like you! I never understood why, and I never had the chance to even ask.”

Description: Jay uses his powerful skills of lightning and thunder to control and damage enemies on the battlefield.

Role: Damage

Position: Mid

Stars: :star: :star: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Jay swishes his num-chuks at an enemy.

Victory: Gets on the floor to dance.
Jay Victory

Defeat: Looks shocked at the enemies.

White Skill: Shocking Storm

Jay Skill #1

Jay tarnishes the Numchucks of Lightning, causing enemies to be dealt X damage and stunned for 12 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Spinning Cyclone
Jay Skill #3

Jay starts up a tornado, causing the tornado to deal X damage, knock back enemies, and reduce their attack speed by 35% for 13 seconds.

Damage Type: :shield: TRUE Damage

The slow has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Blue Skill: Wisp Dragon

Jay Skill #3

Jay calls upon Wisp to deal damage to the enemy with the lowest HP, causing them to take 35% of their Max HP as Fantastic Damage per second for 15 seconds. If the enemy is below 45% of their max HP, they are instantly KO’d instead, even if they are berserk or invincible. Jay can only use this skill every 8 seconds.

The instant KO has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Stunningly Shocking

Jay’s basic attacks, “Shocking Storm”, and “Spinning Cyclone” gain X splash damage.

Red Skill: Adventure by Storm

If enemies had been knocked back by Jay or an ally for the last 6 seconds, they will lose 120 energy.

Enemies also gain 2 stacks of “Weakness” for 12 seconds. Enemies with Weakness take 10% more damage per stack and enemies can have a max of 5 stacks of Weakness.

The energy loss has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: 5 enemies are stunned.

+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power per Yellow Team Hero
+Reflect (for self)

Friendships:

Jay/Ian Lightfoot

Disk Name: Shocking Surprise

Disk Symbol: A Lightning-bolt patterned gift box

Campaign Title: Thunder and Lighting

Campaign Description: Jay seeks Ian’s help to find a present for his master, Wu. The problem is, creeps are in their way.

Allies: Calhoun, Sheen Estevez, Monkey Fist

Shielded Enemies take Damage over Time

• -X Skill Power to BLUE Team Heroes

• Enemies who gain a shield take X fantastic damage per second through the duration of the shield

• If enemies gain a new shield under the affect of this memory, they will take 10% (+10% more damage per star level) of their max HP as bonus TRUE Damage

Jay/Megavolt

Disk Name: Strike Twice

Disk Symbol: A tesla coil.

Campaign Title: Under the Weather

Campaign Description: Megavolt tries to take advantage of Jay’s amazing lightning powers in order to super-charge himself.

Allies: Li Shang, Dr. Drakken, Magica De Spell

Apply “Shatter” to Enemies

• -X Basic Damage to Enemies with “Shatter”

• +X Max HP to Jay and Allies

• Every 15 (-3 basic attacks per star level) basic attacks, Jay applies Shatter to the closest enemy for 8 seconds. Shattered enemies take 8% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Shatter once per second at max

Which Disk do you choose?

Which Disk?
  • Ian Lightfoot
  • Megavolt

0 voters

It seems that everyone is voting for Megavolt’s disk. Who would like to explain to me why Megavolt’s disk would work for Jay? How would you use it, and why?

I mean, the Ian disk is situational, shields aren’t very common nowadays because of Dash (Vi) and Shan Yu anyway
Not to mention, Shatter is very OP

1 Like

I would totally agree with you. Megavolt all the way! :electric_plug: What do you like about this hero concept?

Most of the skills dont stand out to me much (not a complaint, the skills themselves have no errors), but this one is pretty cool:

I like this one a lot it’s very OP (he summons Wisp again while the DOT is being applied), and sure, maybe it looks a lot like Queen of Hearts, but still cool

1 Like

I was going for an approach similar to Kim’s Monitor skill and the Queen of Heart’s Blue Skill. It’s that type of damage that can make Jay belong in an S-Tier.

1 Like

I’m calling it, Zanes coming next as a freeze character. :joy:

1 Like

I made a concept for Zane, check it out here:

A Ninja of Titanium & Ice - Creative Corner / Hero Concepts - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode (disneyheroesgame.com)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney