Delia Deetz Concept (Unlikely Concept)

Before I get into the concept, I am so happy and grateful that people are enjoying my concepts. It really makes my day a whole lot better. I recently refreshed some of my Mary Poppins concepts, mainly to change it to my concept format and add red skills, so feel free to take a look at those once again. Also, if you would like to be added to my PM for previews of my concepts and help out a little, please let me know on this thread! As of right now, I am having some difficulty being more original with skills, so any tips on how to do that it greatly appreciated. Now… onto the concept! Enjoy! :smile:

Delia Deetz

Description: Lydia’s overly positive lifecoach and future stepmom, who is willing to use her happiness to help her allies and family.

Quote: “Everything, everything happens for a reason.”

Role: Support

Position: Backline

Stars: :star2: :star2:

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Delia walks in and offers to hug the creeps, then gets scared of them.

Victory: Delia shows off her crystal to the enemies, smiling.

Defeat: Delia’s crystal breaks and she sadly walks away.

Basic Attack: See Passive

Skills

White- Crystal Protection
Normal Damage :fist:
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Delia lifts her crystal necklace, healing herself X HP.

Active: Delia gives herself a shield with X HP that lasts 9 seconds. Delia also takes out her damage crystal, dealing X damage to the enemy with the most HP.

Green- Day O!
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Delia begins to sing Day O! and she dances through the enemies dealing X damage. She then charms the backmost enemy for 7 seconds. The enemy gains X skill power while charmed. Charm may fail against enemies over level X.

Blue- Lifecoaching
Delia shows how the real world and life is not so bad, giving her weakest ally X reality and skill power for 9 seconds.

Purple- Possession
“Day O!” now charms all enemies for 7 seconds. Delia is immune to all debuffs during “Crystal Protection.” Charm has a chance to fail if the enemy is over level X.

Red- No Reason
Delia now damages the 2 enemies with the most HP during “Crystal Protection.” “Lifecoaching” also cleanses debuffs from the weakest ally. Debuff cleanse has a chance to fail if the ally is over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X Damage dealt in “Crystal Protection”

Friendships

Delia/Joy

Campaign: Cheer Up Squad
Description: Delia and Joy go around the city, helping others cheer up.
Allies: Eeyore, Anger, Beast
Disk: “Happiness Help”
Star effect: Stat boosts during “Lifecoaching” last an additional 2 seconds. +1 second per star on disk
+X Reality

Click here for the next step!

Delia/Kida

Campaign: Search for Crystals
Description: Delia and Kida search for rare and powerful crystals in the city.
Allies: Hercules, Elsa, Magica de Spell
Disk: “Crystal Find”
Delia gives a shield to all allies during “Crystal Protection”
Star effect: Shields during “Crystal Protection” last an additional 2 seconds +1 second per star on disk.
+X Max HP

7 Likes

This concept is amazing! Well done.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Wouldnt magica try stealing the crystals dealia and kida would search?

1 Like

Maybe! Putting Magica in the description is unnecessary though.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney