Dev Q & A - September 2023

Can you have this more often? Lol

5 Likes

Is there going to be more characters getting refreshes or will it stay like that?

Hello, devs (at the very last minute lol)!

I know Disney obviously has to approve of what characters are included in the game, but how much influence do they have on their skillsets? Do they influence what moves are included, or is that left up to PB?

3 Likes

Don’t know how consuming would be adding hero levels, skill levels and disk levels.

Promotion is okay if done 1-by-1 but those three things take a lot of time to do manually 1-by-1

2 Likes

Before this is over. Thanks for answering our questions. I hope we can see us again sooner.

4 Likes

Any idea when and if we will get a new state of game?

Like this…

3 Likes

What character or franchise do you guys want to bring in the most?

In a perfect world, Kingdom Hearts or Star Wars. But unfortunately, we did not get the greenlight

belle

9 Likes

Hi Musketeer, great question. Yes, this would definitely be more doable! Thank you for the suggestion. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Badge wise too got no?
I understand characters being a no, but in terms of badges I could see a few off like the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Hearts symbol.

Kingdom Hearts fan here too :-).

2 Likes

Thank you for all the answers :slight_smile: Hopefully we will chat again soon.

3 Likes

Please could you have a look at this again?

1 Like

I have a rough draft in the works :smiley:

11 Likes

Bye, everyone!

1 Like

Is it possible to get more examples of this? So we won’t be bugging about things which can’t be added anyway…?

7 Likes

And this too please?

Maybe one more little question… if it is possible to add more emojis to the game.

2 Likes

Is Oswald possible to get added? Hmmm…

and since disney owns fox, Ice Age, Anastasia, Rio, and Simpsons?

5 Likes

Okay, everyone! We’re going to step away for some lunch. Feel free to post more questions and we’ll check back and try to answer more today as time permits. Thank you for all the great questions!

15 Likes

Kingdom Hearts being rejected is heartbreaking. Would love to have my boy Roxas on the team.

2 Likes

Can we get a practice mode for war instead of relying on guildmates toons without boosts etc experience in actual fight

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney