Dev Q & A - September 2023

Does Perblue consider Disney Jr characters?

1 Like

Currently, Platinum Badge Cap is the 9th, There will be plans to return to normal Badge. At least give a specific milestone or point in time.

Like: 13 ranks = 12 months ; Cap is 9/13th

2 Likes

Also, regarding the stamina costs… as I mentioned earlier the cost of badges doubles every ~5 ranks (=20 weeks).

Could the Emerald badges going forward be either:

A) crafted with one previous Yellow/Emerald badge and 2 Emerald Bit-Badges

B) crafted with one previous Yellow/Emerald badge and 3 Emerald Bit Badges?

Having them crafted with two previous Yellow/Emerald badges and 2 Emerald Bit Badges will eventually make the stamina given in deals in Billions soon.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed an increase in Disney TVA characters which I am really happy about. we got Jake Long, Monkey Fist, Negaduck, and now Rose is this intentional or are you running out of Disney/Pixar movie characters?

2 Likes

The trials are too difficult for newer players to get the rewards, it really makes us demotivated :frowning:
Could you please consider adjusting lower trial levels to add patch essence and crates?

The Franchise Trials were meant as a greater challenge for higher level/later game players.
Unfortunately, because Patch Talents are not unlocked until after Red+10, these easier levels will not reward Patch Essence, but please feel free to recommend what you believe could be useful before they are unlocked!

5 Likes

I would have to agree, since I did made a post about which items that were seen in Heist. Heist Items Origins While that, has anyway decided which some items they are from, which are Battle Bot, Blimp, Broken Robot, Dunk Tank, Fish Tank and Ticket Booth?

1 Like

Please save the Hero suggestions for our other post, Feedback on Future Heroes.

8 Likes

What do you think of an idea of a franchise specific power badge boost. Not only this will explain the badge origins, but it boost the character from the franchise the badge came from. In addition to regular stat boosts, franchise specific power badge boost will also boost skills, buffs, debuffs, slows, and disabled. Some badges would also boost friendship disks’ stats so it could be a good feature.

1 Like

What’s your process for writing the story, characters, and friendship campaigns in the game?

5 Likes

Hello Mister_Toon! I hope that you are doing wonderful today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great question! We are always on the lookout for characters that we see players admire! That happened to be one that many characters/series that we saw players talk about with excitement. From there, we look into bringing your favorite Disney characters into the game!

7 Likes

On the roadmap as well unanswered:

• friendship stamina is very low and the refresh rate hasn’t changed at all despite having 6x heroes. Any indication of when this will be adjusted for?

• mercenary cost review, has this been declined indefinitely or are you looking at this again now that Emerald pushed power through the roof again?

2 Likes

How did this game come to be anyways?

1 Like

Can you please add Oliver & Dodger (Oliver and Company characters)? Been waiting 5 years :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Well, it certainly got our attention that for sure.

The same would probably be said for Inspector Gadget as well. Huh? Considering how obscure the good ol detective is.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply, which is actually pretty much what I would have guessed, but it’s nice to have confirmation. :smiley:

Since it looks like there’s not a lot of questions being asked about Emerald right now, I hope it’s OK if I sprinkle in a few more comments on other game areas, without expecting any sort of answer or reply in this Q&A, with one exception:

Is there any chance of getting a few more refreshes and stat buffs for the newest patchable franchises when the new patch season starts? In particular, as people have pointed out, the Incredibles franchise is very ill-suited to take on the newest OP heroes, as they don’t have much in the way of buff removal or protection against Reflect, for starters.

2 Likes

But even at Red10, I am struggling to complete level 5 with the heroes I have
So I will never get any essence to help me get more essence :frowning:

2 Likes

As a light sensitive person, I wonder if a proper Photosensitivity Sensitivity option could be added as a toggle option in the settings?

There are a lot of flashes in the game, like with Zeus attack wise and badge crafting wise, so it would be great if people like me could tune those sudden flashes down :-).

6 Likes

The Weekend Trials need to be “nerfed”. It’s bad for the new players to not complete even the first level with some Red+10 enemies. Can you please tell us more informations if this is going to happen or not?

The Weekend Challenge Trials were meant to be a challenge! They are there for some extra fun and rewards if players wanted to challenge themselves. We’ve heard a lot of feedback in the past that trials can be too easy, so we thought it would be fun for players who find everyday game modes too easy, to have a fun, challenging, and rewarding trial event every once in a while.

4 Likes

If can suggest something… It would be nice if Mercenary cost could be aligned to the formula for Surge District gold payout :wink:

I know it’s now roughly half the hero power which is way too high.

3 Likes

What are your favorite things to develop and create about the game?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney