Dipper Pines - Hero Concept

Dipper Pines

Dippers smarts and keen observations are great for observing and studying creeps and enemies to help out all allies

“Hey ghost! I’ve got something to tell you. I’m not a teenager!”
Stars: :star2: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Red

Basic Attack: Dipper points his finger out in the form of a gun, he then shoots his finger causing a small orb to hit the enemy

Entrance: Dipper walks into his position with his hand in his vest, when in position dipper pulls out his journal.

Victory: Dipper looks down with a bit of a frown, but then suddenly smiles and fist bumps him self

Defeat: Dipper falls to the floor and curls up into a ball

Skills

White Skill: Raising The Dead :white_circle:
:sparkles: : Fantastic

Dipper flips through his journal, once he finds the right page he points his finger at it and lifts it up
Dipper then spawns 3 zombies from the ground, each zombie has X HP. When the zombies come from the ground enemies are scared for 10 seconds.

The zombies distract the enemies for all time they’re alive. Each zombie goes for the 3 enemies with the most skill power. Every time a zombie hits an enemy they scare the enemy for 1.5 seconds and deal X Fantastic damage.

Whenever Dipper uses a skill the Zombies gain a 30% speed increase for 10 seconds (can stack to 90%) When a zombie dies they deal X Fantastic damage to the enemy they were attacking every second over 5 seconds.

Up to 6 zombies can be spawned on the battle field at once.

Green Skill: Magnified :green_circle:
:fist: Normal

Dipper grabs a magnifying glass and uses light reflection to shine it against the 3 enemies with the most energy. The light deals X normal damage and 300 energy is stolen from each enemy hit which is given to Dipper’s allies with the most energy instead.

If enemies have 4 buffs or more Dipper steals 2 of them and stuns them for 8 seconds. The stolen buffs are given to Dipper

Dipper deals X more normal damage to studied enemies with this skill, and increases their study by 10 seconds.

The buff steal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: From The Journal :large_blue_circle:
:fist: Normal

Dipper flips through the pages of his journal, he then points at the page and holds the journal out. The journal sends out a light beam that hits the enemy with the most energy dealing X normal damage and steals all of their energy, each ally is given 200 energy. Dipper also studies all enemies for 18 seconds.

If allies have more than 4 debuffs Dipper removes 2 of them and applies it to all enemies, and a 2 second study.

Purple Skill: Zombies Reborn :purple_circle:

Whenever a Zombie is spawned they can hit an enemy and heal X HP and gain X armor 12 times. After any zombie hits an enemy 6 times they give Dipper and his allies 500 energy and heal them for X hp.

Red Skill: Secrets Of The Forest :red_circle:

At the beginning of each wave dipper studies all enemies for 4.5 seconds and performs “Magnified”

“Magnified” Now blinds hit enemies for 12 seconds

Whenever an enemy is studied Dippers zombies heal X hp

Additional stat boosts:
+X Armor
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage to the zombies in “Raise The Dead”

Blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Friendships: :handshake:

Magic Complex

Dipper and Merlin

Dippers Zombies have their speed increases at the start of a wave and when an enemy is studied

Disk Power
+X Skill Power
enemies lose X armor and reality whenever Dipper’s zombies scare an enemy

Memories
Dippers Zombies now start with a 10% speed increase per wave
and gain an additional 2% speed whenever an enemy is studied

(+5% starting speed each star per star
+2% speed whenever enemy is studied per star)

Allies: Stitch, Robin Hood, Milo Thatch

Always Time For Play

Dipper and Slinky

“From The Journal” Now hits more than one enemy

Disk Power:

+X Reality
+X Skill Power
+X damage that Dipper and allies deal to studied enemies, and an additional X normal damage

Memories

“From the journal” now hits two enemies instead of one, and each extra enemy hit can’t gain energy for the next 1 seconds and when they do Dipper studies and stuns them for 2 seconds

(+0.5 enemies hit per star
+1 second of energy gain negation per star
+1 second of stun and study time per star)

Allies: Woody, Audrey, Kim Possible

Which friendships would you use
  • Merlin
  • Slinky

0 voters

1 Like

You… Didn’t finish the animations

The official name of the mechanic is “Distract” by the way.

Didn’t you just do a concept yesterday?

Oh, thanks

1 Like

This is an interesting concept, but I think the zombies are quite op. You’ve been doing a good job!

1 Like

Yeah but it was a collab, I didn’t do much on it

Thanks! I’ll fix up the zombies later

Oh right i completely forgot, I skipped them and went to the skills and I forgot to fill them in

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney