Dipper Pines - Hero Concept

Dipper Pines

Dippers smarts make great use for a kid on your team

“Hey ghost! I’ve got something to tell you. I’m not a teenager!”
Stars: :star2: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Red

Basic Attack: Dipper points his finger out in the form of a gun, he then shoots his finger causing a small orb to hit the enemy

Entrance: Dipper walks into his position with his hand in his vest, when in position dipper pulls out his journal.

Victory: Dipper looks down with a bit of a frown, but then suddenly smiles and fist bumps him self

Defeat: Dipper falls to the floor and curls up into a ball

Skills

White Skill: From The Journal :white_circle:
:fist: Normal
Dipper flips through the pages of his journal, he then points at the page and holds the journal out. The journal sends out a light beam that hits the enemy with the most energy dealing X damage and stealing X energy, the stolen energy is given to dippers allies.

If allies have more than 4 debuffs the energy given is decreased by X and Dipper heals them for X HP instead.

Green Skill: Magnified :green_circle:
:fist: Normal
Dipper grabs a magnifying glass and uses light reflection to shine it against the 3 enemies with the most energy. The light deals X damage and X energy is stolen from the enemies hit and is given to Dipper’s allies instead.

If enemies have 4 buffs or more Dipper steals 2 of them and stuns them for 8 seconds. The stolen buffs are given to Dipper

The buff steal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Raising The Dead :large_blue_circle:
:sparkles: Fantastic
same animation as “From The Journal” except the light beam doesn’t happen
Dipper then spawns 3 zombies from the ground, each zombie has X HP. When the zombies come from the ground the enemies are scared for 10 seconds.

The zombies distract the enemies. The zombies begin to walk towards the enemies, each zombie goes for the top 3 strongest enemies. every time a zombie hits an enemy they scare the enemy for 1.5 seconds and deal X damage. Whenever Dipper uses a skill the Zombies gain a 30% speed increase for 10 seconds (can stack). When a zombie dies they deal X damage to the enemy they were attacking every second over 5 seconds.

Purple Skill: Zombies Reborn :purple_circle:
Every time a Zombie hits an enemy they gain X HP. After any zombie hits an enemy 6 times they give Dipper and his allies X energy.

Red Skill: Secrets Of The Forest :red_circle:
Dipper’s Zombies gain X max HP

“Magnified” Now blinds hit enemies for 12 seconds

Every time Dipper performs “From The Journal” He gains 5% Reality and X Tenacity permanently

Additional stat boosts:
+Z Armor
+Z Skill Power
+X Damage to “Raise The Dead”

Blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Friendships: :handshake:

Magic Complex

Dipper and Merlin
“From The Journal” Now hits 2 enemies instead of one

Disk Power
+Z Tenacity
+Z Max HP

Memories
Dippers Zombies now start with a 10% speed increase
(+5% every star)

Allies: Magica, Baymax, Alice

Dipper and Slinky
“From The Journal” Now gives Dippers allies a shield that blocks X HP for 15 seconds or till it breaks

Disk Power:
+Z Reality
+Z Skill Power

Memories
“Magnified” Now slows enemies movement speed by 10% (+10% every star)

Allies: Woody, Quorra, Anger

Which friendships would you use
  • Merlin
  • Slinky

0 voters

I don’t really know if Dipper is a likely or unlikely concept

1 Like

You… Didn’t finish the animations

The official name of the mechanic is “Distract” by the way.

Didn’t you just do a concept yesterday?

Oh, thanks

This is an interesting concept, but I think the zombies are quite op. You’ve been doing a good job!

1 Like

Yeah but it was a collab, I didn’t do much on it

Thanks! I’ll fix up the zombies later

Oh right i completely forgot, I skipped them and went to the skills and I forgot to fill them in

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney