Dr. Doofenshmirtz Concept (#179)

Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Description: Inept and not as nefarious as most villains come, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is a man with a less than ideal backstory. His over-dramatic presentation often comes at the price of his “inators” blowing up in his face. But even with that aside, Dr. Doofenshmirtz will stop at nothing to take over the tri-state area!! Or… at least whatever this new world is called.

Quote: 'Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I’d have two nickels - which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice."

Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
Profile_-_Norm.PNG

-Passive: Doofenshmirtz’s robot assistant Norm will be active for all of the wave at the frontline, and will have X Basic Damage, X Reality, X Armor, and X Max HP. Norm will punch the closest enemy and deal X damage to them. If Norm gets K’Oed, he will revive himself and gain a stack of hardy. Norm will only be truly K’Oed if Doofensmirtz gets K’Oed.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Dr. Doofensmirtz will enter the arena, with hands clasped together in a villainous manor.

Victory: Dr. Doofensmirtz will cackle in victory.

Defeat: Dr. Doofenshmirtz will ball his fists and curse the enemy-line in defeat.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Invisi-nator”
Dr. Doofenshmirtz will activate the Invisi-nator on every ally, making every ally invisible and giving them immunity to all studies, pierces and shatters for 10 seconds. The Invisible-nator will also strike a random enemy, confusing them for 8 seconds, and decreasing their Max HP by X.

Green Skill:
“I-Don’t-Care-Inator”
Dr. Doofenshmirtz will use the I-Don’t Care-Inator on the two enemies with the most skill power, as he gives them 5 stacks of fatigue, as well as confusing them for 7 seconds. After the confusion wears off, they will be stunned for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Chicken-Replace-Inator”
Dr. Doofenshmirtz will shoot the Chicken-Replace-Inator on the enemy with the most armor, replacing them with the nearest chicken for 5 seconds. When the enemy returns, they will be stunned for 8 seconds and will have their evasion decreased by 50%.

Purple Skill:
“Completely Expected Trap”
At the start of the wave, when an enemy tries to perform an entrance skill or use an untargetable skill, Dr. Doofensmirtz will use a tractor beam to trap that enemy, dealing X damage to them, and ignoring all defenses.
(Damage Type: True)

Red Skill:
“Domination of the Tri-State Area”
When Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his allies are invisible, they will gain a 60% increase in their basic damage, and their skill power and will be precise for 9 seconds. Also, Norm will start out the battle ignoring all damage reduction from enemies and will deal an extra 30% true damage on his basic attacks.

• +X Basic Damage from Norm
  • +X Armor
  • +X Reality
Friendships

Bowler Hat Guy

Untitled

Disk Name: “The Eat-One’s-Hat-Inator"
Disk Effect: I-Don’t-Care-Inator Removes Energy

Other Effects:

1. When Dr. Doofensmirtz uses the I-Don’t-Care-Inator on the two enemies, he will remove 80 energy from them. (+80 energy per star level)
  2. +X Max HP to Dr. Doofenshmirtz & his Allies
  3. +X Evasion to Dr. Doofenshmirtz & his Allies

Campaign: (Dr. Doofenshmirtz has aligned himself with an equally incompetent and crazed villain in Mike Yagoobian, or as he calls himself, the Bowler Hat Guy. His presence is perfectly fitting as Doofenshmirtz is working on his latest inator: The Eat-One’s-Hat-inator. In theory, this inator should be able to make the hat wearing heroes including that of Basil of Baker Street, Darkwing Duck, and Robin Hood eat their hat in a shameful manner. These heroes are going to be at city hall on grand display with Doofenshmirtz’s brother Roger giving the ceremony. In typical Doofenshmirtz fashion, Perry intervenes, and the machine blows up from a self-destruct button and Goob and Doris leave him to clean up the mess.)
Allies: Camilo Madrigal, Captain Grime, Rabbit

Agent P

AgentP_NarratorPortrait

Disk Name: “The Leave-Me-Alone-Inator"
Disk Effect: Tenacity Reduction when Invisible

Other Effects:

1. When Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his allies are invisible, they will reduce 3% tenacity from enemies from basic attacks and skills. (+3% per star level)
  2. +X Tenacity
  3. +X Evasion

Campaign: (Perry the Platypus as per usual, intercepts Dr. Doofenshmirtz in his latest inator, but when he explains what its made for, Perry helps him out. Ever since Doofenshmirtz arrived in the city, creeps have invaded his laboratory and has driven him annoyed and exhausted. The Leave-Me-Alone Inator as Doofenshmirtz calls it, is designed especially for creeps and works similarly to his Chicken Replace Inator but on a much larger scale, moving creeps to the closest area of no interaction. Perry agrees to keep this inator a secret and helps fight a bunch of creeps in the process.)
Allies: Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7, Gazelle, Plio Yar Zini & Suri

8 Likes

Great job! Doof is one of my favorite characters, and you did him justice!

4 Likes

Thanks!! Finding the inators that he would use was quite a challenge lol. He’s got so many, and I had to include Norm in there as well lol. And I just HAD to give him a friendship to the Bowler Hat Guy lol. These two are literally tailored made for a friendship lol!

6 Likes

Yeah, Doof should be friends with Bowler Hat Guy or Drakken when he does get in the game. Either could work, or maybe both.

5 Likes

This is one of the best concepts I’ve ever seen I usually say “good concept” but this is definitely an amazing concept :+1: Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I think he already knows

1 Like

Huh? I’m very confused by this comment

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney