Berlioz, Toulouse, & Marie Concept (#116)

Berlioz, Toulouse, & Marie

Berlioz

Toulouse

Marie

Description: Pampered and living the best life they can, Madame Adelaide’s young kittens Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse are siblings in the best and worst of ways. With their curiosity and rivalry amongst each other, these kittens will bring about a joyous time in dangerous circumstances.

Quote: (Toulouse): “Why should you be first?” (Marie): “Because I’m a lady. That’s why.” (Toulouse): "Oh, you’re not a lady. (Berlioz) “You’re nothing but a sister!”

Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Marie willl stand on her hind legs as she pampers her fur, as she gains X armor and reality.

Entrance: The three kittens walk into the arena in a straight line, but bump into Marie at the end. Marie and Berlioz jump onto a piano, with Belioz sitting on the chair ready to play the piano.

Victory: The three kittens will smile as Toulouse jumps in joy, and Marie pampers herself.

Defeat: Marie angrily looks at Toulouse and Berlioz as they look down in defeat.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Scales and Arpeggios”
Marie will sing her scales and arpeggios and heal every ally by X HP over 6 seconds, as well as making them immune to debuffs for 5 seconds. Every enemy will also have their basic damage and skill power reduced by 50%. The debuff immunity will have a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Green Skill:
“Keyboard Cat”
Berlioz will play the piano, hitting the keys in a fast succession as he messes up the melody, damaging all enemies by X, silencing them for 8 seconds, and increasing his allies skill power and fantastic crit by X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Paint Squeeze”
Toulouse will bring in a paint tube and he jumps on it, as the paint flies into the three closest enemies, damaging them by X, and blinding them for 5 seconds. They will also reduce their skill power by 30%.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Sibling Rivalry”
Every time an enemy gains a buff, Berlioz, Toulouse and Marie and his allies will gain a 40% increase in their skill power, armor, and evasion for 6 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Pampered Kitties”
When one of Berlioz, Toulouse and Marie’s allies are charmed, they will be immune to attack speed increases and basic damage increases. Also, Scales and Arpeggios will distract all enemies for 4 seconds, and reduce their basic damage by X.

• +X Healing from Scales and Arpeggios
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Reality
Friendships

Thomas O’Malley & Duchess

Disk Name: “A Cat-Astrophe"
Disk Effect: Skill Power Increases equal Hardy

Other Effects:

1. When Berlioz, Toulouse & Marie or their allies gain a skill power increase, they will gain one stack of hardy (+1 stack of hardy per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (It seems as though Madame Adelaide has lost a great deal of cats from her establishment for some strange reason. Thomas, Duchess, and the kids try to search around the city to see where all the cats are. It turns out that the cats weren’t cat-napped, but rather were hanging around Jasmine’s palace and playing with a bigger cat in Rajah.)
Allies: Jasmine, Gary & Larry, Eda Clawthorne

Abu

hero_portraits_narrator_abu

Disk Name: “Meows of Mischief"
Disk Effect: Keyboard Cat Punishes Blue Team

Other Effects:

1. When Berlioz, Toulouse & Marie damage blue team enemies with Keyboard Cat, they will be dealt X true damage per second, and have their skill power decreased by 10% (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Toulouse is missing a color in his paining that he was working on, and with the help of his siblings, they find the culprit and figures him out to be the mischievous primate Abu. Marie is unamused by Abu’s methods, but Berlioz is more than intrigued to have some fun pranking the townspeople. It ultimately ends up with both parties getting into a heap of unfortunate trouble.)
Allies: The Manticore, Taran, Dr. Doofenshmirtz

5 Likes

Love this and I love their quote!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::blue_heart::orange_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! I could have easily went with Marie’s famous quote “ladies don’t start fights, but they can finish them”, but I wanted to include Berlioz and Toulouse in there as well!!

1 Like

Nice art mate

I’m sorry to burst your bubble but wilde didn’t make the art Disney did

Oh ok cool

Your welcome!!!

1 Like

This is an amazing concept! I also loved your recent concept!

:+1::+1::+1::blush:

3 Likes

Was it necessarily to quote the whole concept just so you can say it’s good?

1 Like

I own 2 cats so I love this concept brava

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney