Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 Concept (#169)

Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 {Jake}

Description: Appearing as a seemingly normal cat at first glance, Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 or better known as his Earth name “Jake”, is an alien cat with a huge advancement in technology compared to that of human civilization. The collar on his neck is actually able to perform telekinesis on objects and even people, and is a perfect weapon to face off against the creeps.

Quote: “On my planet we have an expression. You rub my fur, I’ll rub yours. How would you like to make a quantum jump? You help me, and I’ll give you a push in the right direction.”

Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Zunar J-5 will use his telekinesis collar on the closest ally, levitating them in the middle of the enemyline, giving them a 50% damage reduction, and distracting the three closest enemies to attack them.

Entrance: Zunar J-5 will walk into position and sit.

Victory: Using his telekinetic collar, Zunar J-5 will dribble a basketball in victory and purr.

Defeat: Zunar J-5’s collar will malfunction.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Billiard Ball Ram”
Zunar-J-5 will use his collar to make a bunch of poker balls float in mid-air, before another poker ball slams into them, causing the balls to scatter and hit every enemy, dealing X damage, as well as limiting them and giving them 3 stacks of fatigue.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Dunkin’ Balls”
Zunar-J-5 will use his collar to make a basketball float in the air, as he targets the farthest enemy. The basketball will drop down hard on the enemy, hitting them two times and dealing X damage each time. On the second hit, the enemy is brought to the front of the enemyline, and is stunned for 6 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Collar Hover”
Zunar-J-5 will use his collar to levitate the two enemies with the most amount of buffs, as he will cause them to float in the air for 4 seconds and stunning them, before slamming down on the ground, dealing X damage, snaring them for 5 seconds, and decreasing their reality by X, as well as applying shatter to them.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Feline Foreigner”
Allies that are lifted in the air by Zunar-J-5 with his passive will have their basic attacks limit enemies for 3 seconds. When a limited tries to use their white skills, they will be sapped for 8 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Cat of the Cosmos”
When allies are stunned once, Zunar-J-5 will increase their tenacity by 50% and give them an 80% chance to dodge all attacks for 7 seconds. Also, levitated enemies will be drained as they remain airborne as well as lose 40% skill power.

• +X Damage Collar Hover
  • +X Crit Damage
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Pleakley

dialogue_pleakley

Disk Name: “A Waste of Space”
Disk Effect: Dunkin’ Balls Combo

Other Effects:

1. When Zunar-J-5 uses Billard Ball Ram two times, he will immediately use Dunkin’ Balls. The skill will now deal 13% more damage (+13% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (Zunar-J-5 is still getting used to the humans and “earthly” lifeforms of the city, but is delighted to find other extraterrestrial lifeforms in the city too! Mistaking him for one of Jumba’s experiments, Pleakley quickly takes a liking to Zunar-J-5 as he becomes a lot more useful in everyday tasks that helps both him and Nani when it comes to chores. He’s even useful in taking down enemies such as Dr. Hamsterviel {Zunar claims to have hunted creatures similar to him} and even keep the other experiments from running rampage.)
Allies: Bushroot & Spike, Sox, Antonio Madrigal

AUTO

Disk Name: “AUTO Lock”
Disk Effect: Invincible Levitation

Other Effects:

1. When Zunar-J-5 levitates an ally, they will gain invincibility for 6 seconds, and will have Max HP increased by 10%. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP to all Allies
  3. +X Crit Damage to all Allies

Campaign: (AUTO has taken ahold of Zunar-J-5’s space ship and has changed the settings so that its directive is now followed through the ship. Zunar requires assistance from Wall-E and EVE to put a stop to AUTO’s control of his ship, and ultimately shuts the robot down. Unfortunately, it will take a lot of work for Zunar-J-5’s ship to function properly, but with new and friendly faces in the city, how hard can it be?)
Allies: Ember Lumen, Gazelle, Maggie

6 Likes

BEST CONCEPT!!!

5 Likes

The Cat from Outer Space is such an underrated but enjoyable gem!!

tumblr_17f541c826e108f10327bfd5ede9278c_e7223a78_500

5 Likes

Great concept :+1:

3 Likes

What a bizarre and obscure concept… I LOVE IT!!!

4 Likes

Very nice concept! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::yellow_heart:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney