Endless Creep Surge Preview

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far. I can tell you that the team is reviewing the data on gold earned and the difficulty of the opponents. Appreciate all your comments and suggestions!

10 Likes

For the multiplier, maybe decrease it by a fixed amount each day instead of a complete reset

I don’t know about everyone else, but I am having big issues with this way of Surging. Before this update, I could clear close to 70m on my own using one merc and one of my toons. Now I have to hit it multiple times to clear it. I am barely making the gold back from hiring mercs. Surge used to be my main way to get gold and now I’m almost barely breaking even. There also should be a way to keep toons to a limited number per wave. Beast and Randall were in 90% of the areas today.

4 Likes

Same here…I could do 25M-40M…But now low…
So Many OP heroes…Solo win impossible!

Odd, since the update I’ve noticed Beast and Randall going down from being in over half the districts to being in maybe 20% of them. But I’ve noticed a lot more of the newer meta heroes, like Rapunzel and Powerline.

You can report that to this thread.

Horrible. Less screen space, more taps to do in the screen and more time consuming.

A bigger issue is that your power readjustment screwed surge on every other server that doesn’t have new surge on it the districts are nearly impossible now

5 Likes

Ja, sehe ich auch so. Durch die verschiedenen vorhandenen Spielmodi wird man nicht mehr die Skills bezahlen können, nur noch mit Goldkäufen für Echtgeld.

Yes, I didn’t understood what was going on. Suddenly on S16 we are facing 800K opponent teams in district 10 - 15. It used to be at 600K in average.
We haven’t changed on members or total power for at least 15 days. What is going on PerBlue?

4 Likes

the surge difficulty is just insane and every team in there now is a meta team that needs a full hero line up with comparable or more power if you want to achieve something…and if you consider the gold you are receiving for clearing those hard regions…it just doesn’t worth it…you barely top up the cost of the mercs that you have to use. not to mention how many times you might need to replay a single district cause it is just an OP composition…

7 Likes

@Polaris can you make it so when we click the guild info button in surge, we can also click on our guild members names to send them a message. Thank you. I would really appreciate it

1 Like

Nothing in particular to add but didn’t want this thread to become lost in the ether should anyone else wish to give feedback!

For my guild, surge continues to be very difficult and reward low gold (& also low tokens now that the novelty of participating in the ‘new’ version has worn off) compared to before.

6 Likes

Exactly .Its clear…So So loss…Merc cost reducement needed or…Gold per region increased…And Tokens should be 2x…Its Clear…Waste and loss.

As a S5 player I am not that happy with the changes that were required to get CW and Surge in-line.
Not sure what can be done now, I imagine little but still here is my feedback:

• Old style Surge is significantly harder (not the end of the world as it’s still rewarding great gold, linked to power cleared)
  • Players have up to 1M less power to raid, crucially, on the main Raid heroes. The heroes that lost the power as a result of the badge calculation are the older heroes those that I and many others used regularly in Raiding regions.
  • Not a popular opinion but I think Epic CW is too easy now. I can just pick any 5 red heroes and quick fight literally every fight. Perhaps adding a tier beyond Epic that rewards fractionally more chips (8 multi instead of 7) but is a good deal harder, a “Challenging” version would be welcomed by those that like using some strategy to clear it.
4 Likes

Yes its Not popoular.
Maybe for you. Thats ok.

On S16.

Before the Fix it was very to Hard to beat
After the fix, its impossible to beat. Only meta teams. Mo Chance for Normal Player.

5 Likes

I found it easier now actually. Except that I found my own team as opponent, and I’m not sure if that was supposed to happen.

2 Likes

CW shouldn’t return to pre-fix version, it was for many too hard and making red skills impossible to unlock.
And it will just stupid, 2 years of asking will get wasted.

But new difficult level in CW is welcome, but instead of multiplier 8 (which won’t change much) 10 if not more.
We gonna have over 110 heroes with red skills and max. level will be 70. It takes too long now, and it will only take longer.

8 Likes

Yeah I would never wish that on the game, I know the old CW was way to hard for some players, but I’m allowed to share my opinion and I do think that a harder version would be welcome for some players who enjoyed the challenge.

1 Like

My CW is horrible now. It’s gotten harder compare to before. I havent had any problem until now. For some reasons, the power of enemies is scaled too high…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney