"Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust" - 3rd Grand Concept Creation Contest 2022 [Likely Submissions Post]

Going for the likely category this time :cherry_blossom:
Mirabel doesn't like my submission

Likely entry ready!

I’ve wanted to do her for awhile…

Quote: “I wear what I want, say what I want, and will not hesitate to do a spontaneous cartwheel if I feel so moved.”
Meilin Lee uses her panda power to destroy all those who oppose her… and give fluffy hugs.

Stars: 2
Role: Tank
Position: Back
Team: Red (Obviously)

Entrance: Meilin walks onto the battlefield and transforms into her Red Panda.
Victory: Meilin cheers
Defeat: Meilin cries

Basic attack: Meilin punches an enemy

White skill: Panda Power!!
Meilin jumps into the air and lands in the enemy lineup, causing a shockwave. While doing this, she damages enemies for x hp and applies Blind and Shatter

Green skill: 4-Town Forever
Meilin whips out a speaker and starts playing 4-Town music, which Heals her for x hp and applies Perseverance.

Blue skill: All About That Hustle
When Meilin is about to be KO’d, she leaps into the air, healing for x hp and damages all enemies

Purple skill: Make My Own Moves
When Meilin uses Panda Power, pink smoke poofs around her. This smoke heals all allies for x hp and Cleanses them.

Red skill: Ferocious and Furry
When one of Meilin’s allies is KO’d she revives them and places a shield around them. For the rest of the wave, x% of damage to that ally goes to Meilin

Friends:
Lilo
The Beast

1 Like

Sorry it’s so long

… You could’ve just posted the concept in a separate topic and then linked it here like everyone else did. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I have no idea how to link… again sorry

When writing a comment, look for the chain icon to the left of the quotation marks. Use that to link a post.

5 Likes

Also, you forgot the friendship disk effects.

I did that on purpose

… But why? Now your concept is incomplete.

8 Likes

I’ve stopped being a lazy bum and made a concept for Princess Eilonwy for this contest.

2 Likes

Here’s my submission: Zarina.

1. That’s an unnecessarily blunt way of putting it.

2. I already mentioned that back when they posted it, so you’re just repeating it for no good reason.

3. You’ve had a history of posting incomplete concepts yourself, you know, even when people have constantly told you not to. Don’t let this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

8 Likes

Guys, please, stay on topic and don’t comment anything further. This thread is ONLY for submissions. Whether the submissions are accepted or not, it’s up to me.

4 Likes

I got my likely submission ready!
Luisa Madrigal Concept

Here is my submission :point_right: :point_left:
The White Rabbit

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/francesco-project-for-3rd-contest/1870453/2

this is my job. Thank you!

1 Like

The submissions will be closed in about 2 hours. You still have time to upload your concepts!

Got it at the very last minute!

1 Like

Submissions are officially closed! Thank u all for participating and good luck!
2002181_34e1b

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney