Forumer of the month - March šŸ„§

Why canā€™t it just be tommorow already:(

Why canā€™t it just be tomorrow already:(

Okay enough with the misquoting here. It is enough now, so please no more.

Also, unrelated to that, only 6 more hours until the first polls close. It might take a while before I post the final poll, so bare with me!

7 Likes

Okay. Weā€™re sorry.

I thought it was still on topic so why does it matter?

The results for the different categories are in!!!

• Bunnyteer (Musketeer) made important contributions last month that grants victory in the Important activity category!
  • TotallyNotDash is our Best Forum-Gamer! Not a suprise if you see his track-record in Forum Heroes or his contribution in different role-play PMs!
  • One_Little_Spark has once again sparked us with joy, due to a great attitude! Only a good meme can celebrate that!
    c49c3b35d063773d3d5270e8626ad294
  • The Creative Content Creator Category also has a recurring winner: Champion David. The Disney Telltale series doesnā€™t cease to amaze us!
  • Last, but certainly not least, the Helpfullness category. Kira is the true winner here. In countless topics she has offered help and advice. Oh and donā€™t you forget about her Badge drop charts!

Out of these amazing people, itā€™s now up to you to chooseā€¦ Good luck!

Final vote
  • Bunnyteer (Musketeer)
  • TotallyNotDash
  • One_Little_Spark
  • Champion_David
  • Kira

0 voters

The vote will automaticly close in 3 days! Just as with the other polls, it will be anoymous.

9 Likes

I love the smile on the dog :smiley:

7 Likes

:eyes:

Congratulations In Advance To Whoever Wins! :grin:

11 Likes

Oh wow, thanks all who voted for me in the Helpful(l)ness category and got to say I really appreciate it ^w^.

Happy to be a helpful to everyone and yeah, Chapter 31 is in the works and hopefully I manage to get it out this week. Here is a preview:

And yeah, congrats to everyone else who won in their category, really well deserved :-).

Will be interesting to see who win in the end, and yeah regardless of who wins I hope the nominating and voting has been fun for everyone ^^.

12 Likes

Congratulations in advance to whoever wins. Everyone is deserving of it. :+1:

Also completely random question, but @Lucas1999 did you choose a pie emoji for March because of Pi day? :thinking:

6 Likes

Even DASH???
/s

Yes :joy:

I couldnā€™t think of a universal holiday that fast, but could remember that we spoke of Pi-day. So thatā€™s why it became a pie.

7 Likes

I was wondering about that. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bumping up this post to remind you to vote.

3 Likes

Last reminder to vote if you want to! Only 15 hours left for voting!

5 Likes

So, the results are here and we have a Forumer of the Month for March!!

Congrats to @Spark

Just like last month, I would also like to use this post for some feedback. This time I have some questions on categories and restrictions in the nomination process.

I would like to start with the categories. At the start of the month, I have heard mixed feelings about the new category of Best Forum-Gamer. At the same moment, I received a suggestion for a new category. One for people who are good at resolving conflict. So about both I would like to ask questions.

Should Best Forumer-Gamer return next month?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should the category: ā€œBest conflict resolverā€ be added?
  • Yes, as the 6th category
  • Yes, but at the expense of another category
  • No

0 voters

If the Best conflict resolver-category would be added at the expense of another category, which one should go?

Best conflict resolver instead of
  • Important Activity
  • Best Forum-Gamer
  • Attitude
  • Creative Content Creator
  • Helpfullness

0 voters

For the second part I would like to ask questions on restrictions on nominations. I will add the restriction that was already in place, after consultation with Myeong. That is that you canā€™t nominate the last Forumer of the Month. However, I also noticed this month that two out of the five categories were won by the same person this month as was the case last month.

So I would like to propose that you canā€™t nominate the winner of a certain category in the same category next month. In practice, this would mean that you canā€™t nominate One_Little_Spark in the Attitude category next month. However, you can nominate him in any other category out there!

The reason I would like to propose this is because I would like both to celebrate different kinds of achievement from the same persons as well as give different persons the spotlight of a certain category each month.

Add this nomination restriction
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Congratulations Spark! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats @Spark!

6 Likes

Contgratulations Spark! you deserve it :wink:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney