Forumer of the Year 2020 - VOTE

Remember the Forumer of the Year and how crazy 2020 was? Well it is finally time to vote. The poll was a no show and so I offered to take over the poll and hosting of it. Thank you to all who selected me to be the host of the event. You can look here for the nominations, which I will have below.

Vote for the Forumer who you believe should earn the title of Forumer of the Year! Please no alts when voting. I have made all with at least Trust Level 1 be able to vote. Thanks forums upgrades!

THE NOMINATIONS (in no particular order)

Filadae_Djaq
Slinky-Dog
Kira
TherMasterStitch
Irrer_Minnie
Musk_WaitingSadKitty
Pawpsicle
Black_Widow
Giosphere
TotallyNotDash
AbuBakr_Umar
Imagineer_V
Disney-Fan
Grim_grinning_Ghost
Winter_Phal
Tragic-Magic
LilRubyKinz
Champion_David
Myeong
Gjmguy

Quite an amazing list of forumers if you ask me! And with that here is our fabulous poll! (I am not sure when it should close so let me know!)

Forumer of the Year
  • Djaq
  • Slinky-Dog
  • Kira
  • Stitch
  • Minnie
  • Musk
  • Pawpsicle
  • Black_Widow
  • Giosphere
  • TotallyNotDash
  • AbuBakr_Umar
  • Imagineer_V
  • Disney-Fan
  • Grim_grinning_Ghost
  • Winter_Phal
  • Tragic-Magic
  • LilRubyKinz
  • Champion_David
  • Myeong
  • Gjmguy

0 voters

Feel free to discuss anything that relates to the contest as long as it follows the rules of the forums, but you probably did not need to know that.

:smile:

16 Likes

So hard to choose…

4 Likes

I’m going to vote for myself. Nah, I’m better than that.

Also, it’s going to be really unfortunate if @TherMasterStitch wins, but they’re no longer here. :confused:

I believe that everyone nominated is there for a special and unique reason. While Stitch may not be able to celebrate with us, he can still get the win, and definitely deserves it as much as anyone else.

5 Likes

Oh absolutely. By no means did I mean to sound like I thought Stitch DIDN’T deserve to win, and I apologize if it sounded that way.

5 Likes

Where is my name in that list?
/s
Why all this forumers must be so great each one? Why this must be so hard to choose? :cry:

1 Like

You did not Myeong

2 Likes

I do not follow with you there

This vote is for the actual award. I will quote your thread to answer your question.

I think you forgot to put Kayla in the poll?

Why am I not in the list?

Good luck, everyone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ohhh! My bad! I thought this was for who would take over former of the month/year :woman_facepalming: sorry!

1 Like

I’m not here so 0/10.

I’m legit kidding but it’s hard.

I think it is just the nominees on the linked thread, but then Kayla, The_Cocoa_King and Winter-Soul seem to be missing?

4 Likes

I would take a wild guess on why I’m not here:

It’s either that I’m a little too raunchy or that I wasn’t here during before 2020.

I apologize if I sound like I’m gloating here by saying this, but I’ve only been on the forums since, like, mid-November, so I don’t think it’s that.

1 Like

Makes sense. Also I assume all of these people have made posts that have tons of replies. Yeah, the Disney trivia I made has a few hundred replies, but ehhhh

Though I’ll be honest: to this day, I’m still surprised I was nominated, considering how I didn’t really do a whole lot when I started out on here.

1 Like

Oops. It is too late to edit the poll now. What do you suggest I do then?

Idk who to vote for

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney