Growing Greener (UNLIKELY CONCEPT)

CHARLOTTE/MOLDY

”After I win this excuse of a competition, I’m taking MY money that I earned MYself… to fix this stupid hunk of mold. I don’t need anyone else’s help doing so.”

:star:

Team: Yellow
Role: Tank
Position: Front

Description: “Moldy is ready to take the enemies down. She uses a combination of her favorite hobby and her own body to make sure they don’t stand a chance.”

BASIC ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Moldy climbs down a wall with her camping equipment, then gets into position, getting out her pickaxe.

Victory: Moldy swings her pickaxe around and places it on her shoulder.

Defeat: Moldy throws her pickaxe to the ground and sits down in dissatisfaction.

Basic Attack: Moldy swipes her pickaxe, dealing X Damage.

SKILLS

White Skill: Mold Madness
:facepunch:

Moldy spreads some of her mold with a random enemy, giving them two stacks of “Molded”. Each stack deals X Damage per second for 2-4 seconds.

Green Skill: Flashlight Fright
:sparkles:

Moldy grabs a flashlight she would use for cave exploring and flashes it in an enemy’s face. This blinds the enemy, as well as doing X Damage. It also has a chance to stun the enemy.

Blue Skill: Practical Push-Ups

Moldy stops what she’s doing mid round to do push ups. While she does these push ups, she has a shield, and she heals X HP per second. The push ups last for 2-4 seconds.

Purple Skill: Compulsively Violent
:shield:

When Moldy uses “Mold Madness”, she now adds one more stack of “Molded” to an enemy. “Molded” also now slows down their attack speed and debuffs their armor.

Red Skill: No Help Needed

When Moldy uses “Practical Push-Ups”, she now gains buffed armor and a 30% faster attack speed after doing her push ups.

• +X Max HP
  • +X Basic Attack Damage
  • +X Damage dealt on “Flashlight Fright”

FRIENDSHIPS

Moldy/Scenty (COMING SOON)
“A Duo Formed Through Pain”
Allies: Liam, Bryce, Airy (COMING SOON)
Moldy’s Basic Attack now deals twice the damage, and now knocks enemies back.

Moldy/Jackie
“Stand-aloners”
Allies: Meg, Tiana, Prince Phillip
“Flashlight Fright” now silences and snares the enemy damaged and blinded.

OUTRO

I’ve been pumping out a lot of concepts lately. I find making these very fun. I just got out of school, and I really have not much else to do in my freetime, so I enjoy making these. I’m probably going to take a 2-3 day break after this, mainly due to the amount of concepts lately. Aside from that, I find Moldy to be a very complex, complicated character who really has potential. I feel like this was way overdue (so is scenty but still). Well, I hope you enjoyed my concept, and you can vote for my next one down below! See y’all in the next concept!

Who’s next?
  • Scenty/Amelia (HFJONE)
  • Elise Wims-Harris (Hell’s Kitchen)
  • S, T, & R (PaS)
  • Donut (BFDI)
  • Fries (BFDI)
  • Michael & Sean (Love of the S*n)
  • Top Hat & Sketchpad (The Nightly Manor)

0 voters

Poll ends 5/28!

3 Likes

Question. Will you shorten the poll, until all the characters from this poll was chosen before a new poll?

Lucky for you, I have 7 days of middle school left

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@Wicked_Pete_V those comments make no sense.

It’s not my fault the comment restrictions are wack!!!

For the first time ever, I added a drawing of my own to this concept! Should I add these drawings to old concepts, or should I just add them to new ones?

• Add them to old concepts!
  • Add them to new concepts!
  • Don’t add any more!

0 voters

Do you like the drawing?

• Yes!
  • No….

0 voters

Very ver very good

Today’s my mom’s birthday so I won’t be as active on this wiki today as usual.

1 Like

Not yet. I’m taking a break for now, I’ll start tomorrow.

Dude, leave them alone.

They can make concepts when they’re good and ready.

3 Likes

Dude, I am sorry,

Thank you for giving me a reminder at least you aren’t trying to bully me off the wiki.

First of all, this is not a wiki. It’s a forum.

Second of all, nobody is bulling you or making fun of your creativity. Criticism is suppose to be constructive but you decided to put a negative spin on it.

And if I recall correctly, you had a problem with this the last time you were here, spamming concepts and showing zero concern to what anyone has to say.

If you want a more positive experience, take the effort to actually listen to what others have to say or the whole ordeal starts all over again.

2 Likes

I started it, but I’m out doing errands rn, I’ll continue later.

Stop stalking him

3 Likes

Sorry I was just asking him something.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney