Guild War Feedback Wanted!

We get teams for the 4th time now…

Since last 3 wars we are exoeriencing an increase of dc s through the entire guild costing attacks and lockup for cars for more than 5 min

When adressed at costymer service all u get is we cant see what u say in our logs with Some info, u cant do anything with. Resulting in that its prob your problem an you check your WiFi. My wifi and 4g are very reliable i dont ve any issues streaming or playin anything else. Just this game. Its multiple people experiencing iT and still its not a server or connectivity issue cause iT doesnt show up in their logs…

This happenin like 1 of 3 wars at the moment and also with extra attacks.
Instead we see an increase o lvl increases badge increases new content while probs with old content isnt resolved nxt to that the servers are getting more instable every update. And i see Posts like how good the devs ate doin their job.

My oppinion perblue is racin up the game with sales, presuming to sell iT in the comming months or so. Instead o putting this lvlcap and badges up work on the probs in the game first.

1 Like

Hey @Polaris.

I find guild wars to be the best part of the game. It really brings a team together. I do have a few comments though.

1.) Can we please have more ranks than legendary rank. It is too easy to attain, and once attained, we get no war boxes until the end of the season.

2.) Can we introduce inter-guild wars. Where 2 guilds team up in a season to take on a different team of 2 guilds. I find the current guild ranks each season are always the same. Essentially guild war ranking is the same as the overall guild rankings.

3.) As a team leader, there have been times ive really wanted to see the team lineups in the top row cars, so i can organise practice teams. Unfortunately I cannot see the teams until a car in the middle row has fallen. Can we change this?

4.) Car 9 Roller Diva is too strong compared to the other bonus points cars. The amount of points it gives is too much.

5.) Can we get war ranks, seperate from guild ranks, for each member. Where we can acknowledge players that perform good attacks and have good communication. The players with the best rank can use their team’s double attacks.

Also the higher ranked team should get hit with more off duty heroes. And off duty heroes should affect defense and offense. This will balance the game quite a bit

I totally agree with your assesment on rewards. Instead of raising level caps and adding another set of badges, I rather perBlue addressed this issue. Morever, making the changes in cap level and badges seems to necessitate improving the guild war rewards. And rewards in other areas as well.

Check all that feedback… not sure how much longer peeps are gonna tolerate the new system, especially with no response @Polaris

@Polaris can guild leaders PLEASE get a CLEAR ALL button for guild war lineups so we can easily rearrange our cars without having to spend 20 minutes deleting each individual car from its assigned position just to spend another 20 replacing them? PLEASE!

2 Likes

While you’re collecting data and discussing options for war, consider mmr changes. We can beat a guild that has an 8mil power advantage over us, but because they’ve decided war is not worth their time and have tanked their mmr, we only get a boost of about 15pts. The first time we beat this same guild, they only had 7 mil power over us and based on mmr, we increased by about 70pts. We still have to overcome the power gap in our attacks, but the scoring does not reflect it.
Also, when facing a guild with a 20 mil point advantage, it feels horrible when we can clear 3 or 4 cars (including diva) but still take a significant hit to mmr just because our mmr is closer to thiers.

And after another season, the 5th ranked guild on the server did not make legendary. 4th made it in because #2 has decided war is not worth their time and #'s 1 and 3 each opted out for a few wars. 5th ranked guild participates actively in war, but did not receive top-tier rewards through the fault of PB.
I’ll say it again - if leagues have nothing to do with matchmaking, they should have nothing to do with rewards. There is absolutely NO reason why top guilds who are active and serious about war would not make top-tiered rewards. #2 deciding to give up is on them - #5 not making it is on PB.

1 Like

Completely agree Maleficient. Each month another guild that participates fully is going to get screwed at the end of the season because of this matchup system.

I also completely agree with Maleficent. When a guild with literally one person can make legendary, and the 5th ranked guild can’t at full participation, something is profoundly broken with the system.

I’d also like to chime in as a member of the 2nd rank guild in server 2, the one “that decided war wasn’t worth our time.” Honestly it’s really not? With no significant, positive changes since it’s introduction 6 months ago, it just burns us out. The rewards are not proportional to the time and effort put into it. War needs a MAJOR overhaul. There are plenty of great suggestions in this thread I hope are being considered.

War is turning a lot people off from the game. The frequency, the repetition of fighting the same guilds, and the new matchmaking system is worse than ever. At the very least, please ensure that guilds only fight other guilds in the same league. League ranking is basically meaningless right now.

2 Likes

I do agree that the rewards are not worth the time and effort it takes to plan and implement that plan for war. The prizes in the war chests are basically useless.

My thoughts:

• Please create a button to clear out all rooms and players being used during Guild war, in the Next War section. It sucks having to go ONE BY ONE, clearing out each player in each room.

• Better Match Making: we are getting to play the same guilds over and over again in Server 14 kind of boring. It would be nice if for the top 10 ranked guilds somehow gets their MMR cut in half and have to work their way up to the top. It would be an interesting dynamic going up against the top guild (I know my guild will lose, but what a challenge)

• A smaller prize for those who don’t get into legendary rank at the end of the month for each league.

• Please provide a better chat system for War. Also if you could not make it a perk to unlock, that would be great. And if people already unlocked it if they can have their influence back.

• Can we get infleunce points out of guild war? If Creep Surge is meant as a group/teamwork event, but I feel Guild War is more about team work. Influence when you win a war (like 1000 pts) and it goes up in value the higher league /rank you reach.

• This may be difficult to implement, but if there is a way for the Guild Leader to actually change how a player organizes their three, 5-man teams would be GREAT. A little micro-managing, but I always see guild members organize their teams oddly which may not be beneficial to the the defense of the war

4 Likes

Ah great, there is a topic here regarding war.

Here’s something i got from @Polaris this morning:

Interesting though, the feedback on the war matchmaking system before the changes was not as negative as the ones after the changes, as far as i recall.

And yet the team claims it was “equally frustrating”.

1 Like

Yes there are numerous topics on this board about the frustrations with the new MMR matchmaking system.
I also agree that I didn’t see nearly any complaints with the matching system prior to the update.

1 Like

There were complaints, not as many and mostly from lower and mid-lower ranked guilds who kept landing each other. But they’re members aren’t nearly as vocal as we are.

2 Likes

I think it is fair to say that they were more or less equally frustrating.

1 Like

I’m not discrediting the frustration at all, but the complaints were not quite as prevalent.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, one update said we could have only certain level members use the extra attack in wars. How do we do this?

The guild ruler has an option in war settings to select what level can use extra attacks. On the war page there is a little gear icon in the top right corner that only the ruler can access.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney