Heroes: March 2021

Don’t worry, sometimes it happens when you end up talking to someone, just a PM fixes it

Yesss she should! She is awesome! :laughing:

I think is Zazu

1 Like
  • If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be lightning McQueen

can we please get less rng based loot? also we currently have 4 heroes that are event exclusive and are difficult to get built to max stars/red skills. How about speeding up the release of hero chips so that each of these event exclusive heroes have a chance to shine before they become obsolete

Not that I disagree with anything you said or anything like that, but I think these questions would be more appropriate for the general questions Q&A section, since this section focuses on character releases: Questions for PerBlue: March 2021

1 : Dash. Or as I call him, “The Fast Boi.”
Mostly because I’m just a sucker for speedster characters, but the fact he’s also a very powerful attacker doesn’t hurt. (Well, hurt me, it hurts the enemy team plenty.)

2 : Roles REALLY don’t matter outside of certain skill or disk interactions that specifically use them. If anything, I’d just prefer them to actually be indicative of what the hero is capable of, or in other words, STOP MAKING THE CONTROL HEROES THE ONES THAT DEAL THE MOST DAMAGE!

3 : Moot point. I don’t use her for PvP nor have I fought against her. Regardless, I can see SOME ways she can work better as a counter now, but most of it depends on if her Magica disk bug is fixed yet.

4 : I’d be here all day if I listed the heroes I think need refreshes, but I’ll sum the general consensus up thusly : The majority of the older heroes cannot stand to newer ones by pure virtue of base stat differences.

5 : Kermit + DW. Honestly, Kermit alone would fit the criteria because of the fact he both shares buffs AND applies a disable-proof invincibility by himself (On that note, why is there TWO types of invincibly? Some can still be effected by disables, some can’t, and there’s no way to tell the difference unless you see it happen) but with DW it is just utterly broken. Easily capable of rendering the whole team invisible, during which almost all the opposing team would just stand there like a bunch of goons, or giving everyone REFLECT (Which I have a personal pet peeve about in that I REALLY don’t think it should cancel out 100% of damage because then there is absolutely no point in using invincibility if you can chose between the two.)

6 : GoGo Tomago. Mostly just to complete the BH6 cast, but she’s awesome, the BH6 heroes be awesome in DHBM, so… she’d probably be VERY good.

4 Likes

Favorite hero: Elsa because she’s powerful and helpful
Hero Role:Support
Madam Mim: Maybe a bit competitive
Refresh: John Silver
Powerful Hero: Probably Lock, Shock and Barrel.
Hero for 2022: Quasimodo. To me he’d be perfect for the game. Plus a perfect friendship campaign for Quasimodo would one with him and Rapunzel.

•Yzma, is so tricky

•Supports, we have more from the others roles

•Absolutely, more

•Surprise me!

•Honey Lemon

•Jake Long :dragon:

My favorite hero in the game is Mike Wazowski because that sonic burp is sick.

baymax need refresh please
his blue skill it useless
and skill set is not very good

I would like Perry the platypus to be added to this game . Also my favorite hero is baymax

Since Baymax is a medical attendent, I find it odd his shields don’t heal as well.

Could that be something added in his refresh?

1 Like

Ariel by 2021 lol plz

3 Likes

Who is your favorite hero right now and why?
Maximus because he is so powerful.

What Hero Role would you like to see more of?
Definitely not tank.

What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh?
Merida, please.

What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?
Seen.

If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?
Tbh Ladybug, Catnoir, Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, Tom Lucitor and Agent P.

1. Mulan still very powerful vs new heroes.
  2. Support
  3. I think shes fine.
  4. All the starting heroes. Make there red skill stronger.
  5. I like study teams a lot maximus, pleakley and basil.
  6. Ratigan. Basils arch nemesis.
  1. Clawhauster. He has huge armor and reality and will never lack either of them :slight_smile:
  2. Honey Lemon. She fits right in with my Freeze team

Support

She is just the same. Nothing much has changed for me. I still dont use her outside of Invasion. And I haven’t faced her that much (only once or twice) in Arena, Coli and War. And even if I do, I have no trouble with her either. That pretty much says she is still as useless as ever (What a waste of a refresh)

Nick Wilde. He has a nice and unique skills, a good and potential red skill. He just lacks basic and skill stat. Given a boost, he would surely behave better. May be not as stupidly OP as a certain cat or horse (Is this a zoo or something? Why do all animals get so strong?) but he would be a pain to deal with

His skills are even better then Stitch and he could become better than Stitch if he got a chance like Stitch did in the past. Please consider!

I’m having trouble with Wasabi, Kermit, Angel, THE cat, Slinky, Fear when they are together (not all of them but 5 of them in case I’m not clear)

Ariel! My childhood princess!!! No one beats her in my mind!!! PLEASEEEE

3 Likes

.STICH
.supports
.less
.idk Ian
.stich baymax and Ian
.sora from kh3 and bolt

I was thinking whay if ursula was made into a tank character?

Who is your favorite hero right now and why?

Donald Duck because it’s my favorite Disney character.

What Hero Role would you like to see more of?

More tanks.

Do you think Madam Mim now is more competitive or less?

I never played her, I can’t answser.

What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10)

Heroes that were present at the beginning of the game.

What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?

I have no idea.

If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?

Ariel. And more generally, more classic Disney characters and less Muppets or things like that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney