Luigi & Guido (Cars Hero Concept)

Luigi & Guido

imageimage

Luigi and Guido rule the playing field with their record-speed pitstop power.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Support
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Pit stop!”

Animations:
Entrance: Luigi and Guido speedily roll into the battlefield, with Luigi waving a checkered flag and Guido revving his impact wrench.
Victory: Luigi waves his checkered flag, and Guido dances while wearing his afro.
KO: Luigi and Guido angrily chatter, with Guido throwing his impact wrench on the floor.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Guido gives allies a pitstop, granting them X HP. This skill cannot be performed until an ally takes damage.

White Skill - Pit Stop - True Damage
Guido races over to the strongest enemy and uses his impact wrench on them, stealing X HP and giving it to the ally with the least HP.

Green Skill - Spare Tires
Guido throws a stack of tires at the two furthest enemies, stunning them for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Ready, Set, Go!
Allies cannot perform their White Skill until all allies are full on energy. Once all allies are full on energy, Luigi will wave his checkered flag, ordering them to perform their White Skills at the same time.

Purple Skill - It’s Time
Each time Luigi and Guido perform their “Pit Stop” skill, Guido will move at an additional 50% attack speed and steal double the HP.

The attack speed increase will only occur while performing this skill.

Red Skill - Rubber Rumble
All enemies stunned by Luigi and Guido’s “Spare Tires” skill lose X armor and X reality.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Ready, Set, Go!

Friendships:
Luigi & Guido + Lightning McQueen
Campaign: Team McQueen - Team McQueen is back in business! Lightning is ready to compete in a race across the City against its numerous racers and speedsters, so Luigi and Guido need to be on their game if they want to shelf another trophy.
Disk: Not About Winning
Disk Memory: Luigi and Guido also grant allies X energy with their Basic Skill.
Disk Power: Z shield power
Allies: Dash, Go Go, Bolt

Luigi & Guido + Luca & Alberto
Campaign: True Italians - When the car and forklift meet the land-faring sea monsters, they debate over which of their traditions and interests are more in sync with Italy, until they realize how insignificant their debate really is.
Disk: Sii Te Stesso
Disk Memory: Each time Luigi and Guido perform their “Ready, Set, Go!” skill, they gain an 8-second immunity to debuffs.
Disk Power: Z Green Skill power
Allies: Miguel Rivera, Chief Bogo, Dr. Drakken

2 Likes

I recommend that you do not do many concepts in a row when you already do it often, it already seems spam It is a suggestion :slight_smile:

I do my best to honor that suggestion. Ordinarily, I give it about a week-long break between concepts, but I’ll take your word for it.

1 Like

You posted this concept just 10 hours after your other Cars concept.

Emphasis on “ordinarily.” And also, I was asleep for most of those 10 hours.

1 Like

I think green skill change to splashing mud

Luigi skirts to the side splashing mud on the nearest 2 enemies dealing X damage

Don’t respond to dead topics

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney