Lightning McQueen (Cars Hero Concept)

Lightning McQueen

Veteran race car Lightning McQueen zooms past enemies and turns the battle into a high-octane power challenge.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Frontline Control
Stars: :star::star:
Quote: “Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers, I eat losers for breakfast… did I used to say that?”

Animations:
Entrance: Lightning McQueen slowly enters the battlefield, taking a deep breath.
Victory: Lightning McQueen presents the bolt.
KO: Lightning McQueen screams and crawls backwards in panic.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Lightning revs his engine, damaging enemies.

White Skill - Drift Master - Normal Damage
Lightning drifts through enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy. The enemy with the least HP is stunned for 8 seconds.

Green Skill - Ka-Chow!
Lightning flashes his bolt at the closest enemy, blinding them for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Empty Cup
Lightning looks at Doc Hudson’s Piston Cup, inspiring himself and increasing his attack speed by 40% for 10 seconds.

Purple Skill - Turn Right to Go Left
Each time Lightning uses his “Drift Master” skill, he stuns an additional random enemy for 8 seconds. Also, the weakest ally’s attack speed is increased by 20% during that time block.

Red Skill - In Style
Lightning gains X energy each time he takes damage from an enemy he already applied a debuff on. His max HP is increased by 50%, and his armor is increased by 25% for the first 7 seconds of each wave.

Friendships:
Lightning McQueen + Duke Caboom
Campaign: Stunt Race - Both Lightning and Duke admire each other’s performance in the race course. In a one-on-one competition, they determine whose techniques work better.
Disk: International Champion
Disk Memory: Lightning’s attack speed increased by an additional 10% each time he uses his “Empty Cup” skill.
Disk Power: Z armor

Lightning McQueen + Launchpad McQuack
Campaign: Collision Course - Lightning loves the racing thrill. Launchpad loves the danger. Put the two together, and the creeps are in for a disaster like no other.
Disk: Plane Parts
Disk Memory: Lightning’s “Ka-Chow” skill also deals extra damage to the closest enemy.
Disk Power: Z Green Skill power

7 Likes

Great concept, but missing a few things:
First, you are missing 3 stat boosts for the red skill
Secondly, and the bigger issue, is something with the disks:

What would adding stars to the disk do? You’d have to put something like (+5% per star level), so a 5 star disk has more effect than a 1 star one

Variables aren’t typically used in disk memories, percentages are better, maybe a percent of their HP as damage? 5 or 8% is a good start, and maybe 3% increase in that per star level, but this is just an example you could use

2 Likes

Ordinarily, no one clarifies a star count effect in their hero concepts, so neither did I. If it’s really that relevant, then maybe I need a little education on how so.

This, I can understand, up until the star level situation again.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney