Eda Clawthorne Concept (#95)

Eda Clawthorne

Witch

Harpy

Description: When Edalyn Clawthorne, the legendary Owl Lady was in the Boiling Isles, the curse that she and her sister shared restricted her use of magic, but allowed her to channel her new form in ways she couldn’t even imagine. It seems as though she has regained her powers from long ago through exposure in the new city, and with these combined forces, she has become a force to be reckoned with in the art of witchcraft.

Quote: “Wow, a surprisingly peaceful domestic moment. When will it be ruined?”

Role: Damage
Position: Back
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack:
- Witch: Eda shoots a blast of electrical magic from her staff dealing X damage to the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)
- Harpy: Eda flaps her wings creating a gust of wind dealing X damage to the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Entrance: Eda will fly in on Owlbert, her staff palisman as she twirls the staff.

Victory:
- Witch: Owlbert will transform into his living form and Eda will pet his neck.
- Harpy: Eda spins and shows off her wings.

Defeat:
- Witch: (See Blue Skill)
- Harpy: Eda will wrap her wings around her body and cover herself.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Witches Duel”
- Witch: Eda will use all of her power to summon circles of lightning that will strike all enemies, dealing X damage to all enemies, stunning all enemies for 9 seconds, and cursing them for 7 seconds. The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)
- Harpy: When Eda is in her harpy form, she will fly through the enemyline, dealing X damage as well as knocking back all enemies. She will also mark the enemy with the most energy, and 300% more damage to them.
(Damage Type: True)

Green Skill:
“Barrier Spell”
Every 6 seconds, Eda in her witch form will block a projectile in her force field barrier. The force field barrier will grant Eda reflect for 5 seconds and have her fantastic crit chance increased by 100.

Blue Skill:
“Accursed Manifestation”
When Eda is reduced to 0 HP, her curse will turn her into her harpy form, as she will heal X HP, and gain 250 energy. When she turns into her harpy form, she will screech, dealing X damage to all enemies and silencing them for 7 seconds. She will stay in her harpy form in between waves. The silence will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: True)

Purple Skill:
"A Sassy Sorceress”
Eda is immune to all hexes, and every time an enemy tries to hex Eda, they will have their attack speed reduced by 150% for 6 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Lord Calamity”
When Eda is in her Harpy form, she will be immune to all crit debuffs and basic and skill damage decreases as well as having a shield of X HP. Also when Eda is in her harpy form, she will knock back the closest enemy after two basic attacks.

• +X HP for Harpy form
  • +X Fantastic Crit
  • +X Skill Power
Friendships

King Clawthorne

Disk Name: “Potion Shopping"
Disk Effect: Stunned Enemies have Reduced Reality

Other Effects:

1. When Eda or her allies stun an enemy, they will have their reality reduced by 15% (+15% per star level)
  2. +X Reality
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Eda has been looking for the specific type of elixir she normally drinks to keep her beast form from going extremely berserk, but it’s quite rare in the new city. With the help of King, they scout the covered market in the hopes that they find the correct elixir. They ultimately find it best to confide in Sally who can easily replicate the specific elixir tenfold.)
Allies: Sally, Yokai, Mittens

Winnifred Sanderson

WinifredSanderson_NarratorPortrait

Disk Name: “Hexes Hold’em"
Disk Effect: Barrier Spell Grants Damage Boost

Other Effects:

1. When Eda has her barrier up during Barrier Spell, she will deal 70% more damage to all enemies (+70% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (Winnifred has gotten a hold of a whole lot of Eda’s elixirs and she confronts her to give them back. Winnifred refuses, but she offers a challenge. When she came into the city, Winnifred was made aware of a card game to her liking called Hexes Hold’em, and bets all the elixirs on a game with Eda. What she doesn’t know yet is that Eda is a master at this game, and can exploit Winnifred easily if she wanted to!)
Allies: 22, Imelda & Pepita, Jafar

8 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I agree with what Professor_Boo_IV said.

Would really love to see Eda in the game for real one day. I wonder if her friendships would be slightly different from the ones you gave her? I’ve always thought a friendship between her and Ian would be interesting to see myself but that’s just me.

3 Likes

It probably would be different from what I envisioned lol. I really could have given her friendship to Luz, but I think King would have made for a more entertaining story since he is her roommate/adopted son. And she could honestly have a friendship with literally anyone of the Sanderson Sisters or even Magica lol

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney