Maniac Artist (Halloween Series #2)

Splatter Phoenix

“As you can see, I have discovered chemical compounds that allow me to change and control art! Unfortunately, my depleted finances has hindered my showing the world what I can accomplish! In other words, I’m broke.”

Melody Amber Phoenix, known as Splatter Phoenix, paints massive chaos on the battlefield, coating enemy powers with paint.

Stars: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Enters via a painted door
Victory: Paints a firework
Defeat: Gets sucked back into a comic book
Attack: Swipes enemies with her paint brush

White Skill: Painted Imperfection (Fantastic Damage)

Passive: Splatter Phoenix has a 1% chance to blind enemies for 5 seconds every basic attack. This increase by 1% for every 1% missing HP on the enemy.

Active: Splatter Phoenix paints a Block Golem to fight the enemies. They have X HP and deal X damage with each basic attack. When they are created, they deal Y damage to all enemies and stuns them for 5 seconds. Splatter Phoenix can have up to 3 Block Golems. If there are already 3 then she will heal them for X HP.

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Green Skill: Mouth-Less (Fantastic Damage)

Splatter Phoenix steals the mouths of the 3 closest enemies, dealing X damage and silencing them for 10 seconds.

This also removes 50% of the enemy’s normal and fantastic crit.

Blue Skill: Turpentine Solvent (TRUE Damage)

Splatter Phoenix throws turpentine at the frontmost enemies, dealing X damage, removing all active buffs, X armor and X reality.

If the enemy has an armor or reality debuff before, they receive an additional Z damage.

Purple Skill: Worth A Fortune

If an enemy or ally gains a basic damage, skill power, armor, or reality debuff, Splatter Phoenix gains Z skill power. She retains this 50% of this buff when carried from wave to wave.

Red Skill: Far Beyond Society’s Rules

Splatter Phoenix also removes 400 energy and Z Basic Damage with “Mouth-Less” and gains the armor and reality removed from “Terpentine Solvent”.

Blinded enemies damaged by “Painted Imperfection” will receive 200% more damage.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Skill Power
+Z Reality Removed from “Terpentine Solvent”
+Z Fantastic Crit

Friendship Disks:

Splatter Phoenix-Yzma
Perfect Portrait
Steal More Buffs and HP
+Z Basic Damage
• Splatter Phoenix can steal up to 1/2/3/4/5 random buffs and 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% of the enemies Max HP with “Mouth-Less”
• Splatter Phoenix can steal up to Z HP with this disk.

Splatter Phoenix-Negaduck
Sinister Sixth
Apply Fatigue Stacks
+Z Reality
+25 (+25 per star level) Evasion
• Splatter Phoenix applies 2/4/6/8/10 of “Fatigue” to enemies stunned. Fatigue blocks one buff being applied and is then removed.
• Enemies take Z damage when consuming a stack of “Fatigue”.

BATTLE BADGE
Requirement to Charge: 5 enemies are blinded
Stat Buff: +Z Max HP
Lineup Based Buff: +Z Armor per Yellow Team ally
Effect Buff: +200% Attack Speed for the rest of the wave

Vote for the next concept here.

10 Likes

Gonna push this up so people can check it out.

Remember to post feedback!

Wait I know her she’s from darkwimg duck right?

1 Like

ANOTHER REFRESH!

I want to focus on getting some old ones attuned to modern times

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney