Next Hero Refresh, When?

Stitch really DOESN’T need a refresh. I use him on my main team, and he’s very much a powerhouse thanks to the refresh he already had.

2 Likes

Judy really needs Hero Refresh

What about Alice? Would anyone say she needs a refresh?

Alice could certainly benefit from one. She’s got a nicely balanced kit, but it could stand a little improvement.

10 Likes

Oh yeah, how about a refresh for MEGARA?! She’s got a very unique niche, and I’d love to use her more because of it, but I don’t think she has the proper stats or skills to properly utilize it.

6 Likes

Judy doesn’t just need a refresh, she needs a remastered upgrade. Her skills are far too simplistic and weak to hold any candle in the game.

I made a whole page talking about this: Character Concept: Judy Hopps Remastered

Refresh, no. Just improved stats.

1 Like

They’re the same thing…

2 Likes

Apart from the obvious KP…

Scrooge. Great damage, but can be taken to zero with reality and he has nothing else. He’s basically a better D&B, but still not good to use. He at least needs slightly better damage stats, negation somewhere, and some new effects on skills. Disks are meh too.

Peter Pan. Kinda the same as Scrooge, a little reality and he does nothing. His Alice disk is already good for SP, but his numbers are kinda low.

Jack Sparrow. He’s got both low numbers AND lack of negation. Can be decent after he uses blue skill but he doesn’t even get to live to use it. Also he’s yet another character that only does damage and could use some more effects for his skills. Maybe green skill could give him a shield since his red skill works around it?

Just to name a few…

10 Likes

I always forget that Duke Caboom exists in this game and this exact issue is part of it. The only skill of his that isn’t just “do damage” is his blue, and it’s just a standard speed boost. He has no special effects to his kit (ironic for a stuntman).

Peter Pan at least has Tinkerbell to mess with enemies in other ways that aren’t JUST damage. Scrooge and Duke don’t really have this.

I really don’t understand why Jack Sparrow’s Red Skill is dependent on him having a shield when NONE of his kit gives him a shield…

2 Likes

Difference being that Duke still does significant damage. Jack, Scrooge and Pan don’t even tickle enemies if there is even a small amount of armor/reality buff.

Oh I forgot to list Bo Peep. She just doesn’t work, with her abysmal evasion and weak damage. And her one good thing, blocking projectiles, is bugged as well.

And her red skill is by far the worst one now that Mim’s will be reworked

9 Likes

Kinda like Honey Lemon, who extends the timers on blinds and freezes but doesn’t blind or freeze herself

9 Likes

Herc, Olaf have a good red skill but his other 4 are so average… Nick just needs some increase stat and skill power and he will be fine

Nick’s basic attack speed is too slow. His basic attack speed should be increased

1 Like

I explain what I mean in the link. I’m mean to say that he moves need to either do something else entirely or do even more, and not just in terms of a stat boost.

…like Mim’s refresh?

2 Likes

Please give Scar more HP and increase silence length!

Give Mickey more everything!

Not sure if jafar got hero refresh and Syndrome hero refresh are do that soon

Jafar, maybe. Syndrome, definitely not.

1 Like

Syndrome will do when fall comes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney