Next update, when? [Season 2]

Can the amount of skill chips scale up with cap raises? Every month the deal will have less value.
Hero chips could scale up too.
@Nugget

Counting Y23, this deal should give 30k skill chips.

Ehhmm, it would be just nice if this deal would scale every month to match with the total item required. :man_shrugging:
Would make the franchise deals always good.

1 Like

Is there new patch notes coming today? @Nugget

giphy

2 Likes

Why the post has been moved here @Nugget?

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand what post you are referring to, but we don’t move posts

1 Like

Are there Patch Notes today @Nugget?

2 Likes

Patch notes are here!

4 Likes

When can we expect update 4.6?
Will level cap increases be posted at the same time as the 4.x update or will these sometimes be 4.x-A Patch Notes?

1 Like

We just announce 4.5-B! Cap raises don’t have a specific version type they’re attached to.

1 Like

That’s something Nugget or anyone from PB isn’t required to answer to be fair.
It will be when it will be.

Ehhhh… I mean you could have asked me on Discord if anything. Data already had everything ready at 4.5 it just rolls out this way as scheduled. So I knew there would be no 4.6 before/at cap raise. Maybe next week? Consdiering we need patch season 3 in…

2 Likes

Whoa! Two-for-one surprise! Another patch notes here!

8 Likes

Yeah that is fine, thanks

Was just wondering how it would work and got a few questions in my guild about it too as people were unsure

I kinda wanna ask @Nugget… were the 4x normal and Elite drops intentional?

Just saying if the team wants to ever do it again… it might be beneficial to iron out errors it brings.
Especially the “level needs 3-stars” when it already is on Love Bug, Fairy Lantern and other 20-bit badges.

1 Like

waiting to info new patch on January 20, right?

2 Likes

This was posted on FB today, Maui is getting refresh? Moana is in the season 3 of patch?
@Nugget

“Moana Collection”?

3 Likes

earliest is January 13.
And that day is Friday the 13th :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I’d say all the collections on Trello would be the Patch Season 3 featured heroes… plus some more.

1 Like

I’d be happy with that, Belle Peter and Sarah are all refreshes I’d love to see

1 Like

Belle refresh could really bring her back to meta.
Peter and Sarah not much.

Sarah would need to get evasion, Fantastic Crit, and Reality Negation in her skillset or disks, and preferably given to Sarah and allies, in amouts of 500-1000.
Her AoE of… all skills and her slow from disk needs to be increased too.

Belle, Gaston, Hook, Moana, Maui, Winifred, Mary would be a nice set of refreshes. Sarah just needs tons of new bonus to make up for her veeery bad skillset.

And there is Mulan franchise… buff them all! :face_with_monocle:

But there really should be focus on Wreck-It Ralph and The Incredibles, the starting characters which are just terrible, everyone around is getting buffed but them, CH1 is just unfair. From these franchises only Dash and Shank doesn’t need a refresh, everyone else is terrible.

1 Like

Has Syndrome fallen that far that fast?

1 Like

Nah Syndrome is fine but it’s still a franchise that needs a lot of buffs
Toy Story too actually

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney