Next update, when? [Season 2]

Or you could just look it up on google to find the answer to which colors the new emotions will be.

So what was the point of asking what colour the new emotions are if you already knew that you could just search up what colour are the new emotions? 🤦

1 Like

Only Anxiety in orange is what I found, but what got you the idea of Embarrassment, Ennui, and Envy? Can you show me the photo?:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Just ignore him @Taylor

Found them. From underneath the ground. Teal, orange, pink, and indigo.

1 Like

Yeah yeah it’s better to post this on Upcoming Disney Movie Discussion

I saw the post on Instagram and everyone was saying those are the names

1 Like

The question is which color is which emotion? Indigo, Teal, and Pink only go for Embarrassment, Ennui, and Envy.

1 Like

I think you should post this on the upcoming Disney movie discussion since this isn’t the right topic to post about inside out 2

1 Like

Sorry. I’ll get right to it.

1 Like

Didn’t I say that?

1 Like

Will there be a gold increase soon because gold is really difficult to get the only way to get some is by doing surge

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather When will Eda appear in the game? :skier:

4 Likes

I really hope she will appear soon, at least tomorrow so we can test her during weekend before she becomes available.

1 Like

Maybe by Sunday.

1 Like

Gold is still not being rewarded to us right now after playing some surge battles. I hope this error gets fixed.

2 Likes

Yea I hope so too you could still get the gold you missed on mailbox

1 Like

@TheGrillFather
Is it possible for Eda to appear today?

And any news about new rotation in crates? Pegasus will move to guild crate on Monday?

2 Likes

No, sorry! Looks like balance will go into early Monday, so Eda will not be visible until the prize wall starts Monday afternoon. She’s super tricky!!

edalyn-eda

7 Likes

Is it a part of her kit?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney