Patch Notes 3.8

Indeed they do! I’ve noticed several elements from my concepts in a lot of characters that have come in over the years, like my Walrus and the Carpenter concept with the Swedish Chef (both hold an object to reduce incoming damage), gaining energy rather than doing a basic attack (my Cruella concept with Quackerjack), and even my Fairy Godmother concept with the actual character herself, to name a few!

Always makes me happy when either I, or other forumers, recognize their works being noted in official characters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am glad that the horned king is here

1 Like

well, we won’t see much of him in PVP defences then :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

So happy for the Horned King!

1 Like

Come to think of it some of my old concepts had a distract like effect before that was introduced.

2 Likes

SparkleBunny is right @Loutre, if you had the prize wall hero in this patch notes too then there won’t have to be anything next week

Especially seeing as they are willing to show some characters long before they actually become available anyway.

uh, there used to be a limit and it was removed as an Improvement? Now it’s being added back as an Improvement? :man_shrugging::exploding_head:

17 Likes

100% agree. The double level caps are definitely affecting server 18 where many good players have just retired and guilds are merging. Becoming too expensive to play.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s really cool to hear! Fun fact, I, too, had something like that in the works once upon a time; I was working on a Cheshire Cat concept that was based around him teleporting into the middle of the battlefield, so as to divert enemies’ attention to him as his White, but then I scrapped it when he actually came into the game XD

Uh Oh! The Horned King, the black hearted devil is here!

1 Like

Mine was Winnie the pooh getting his head stuck in a honey pot and wondering around drawing fire.

2 Likes

Awww, that sounds cute! And totally in-line with his character XD

Facts because we can’t wait that long

The Prize Wall hero has not been approved yet which is why it will be a separate post when they get approved.

4 Likes

Alright we have to think who should be the next prize wall then

LET’S FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOO!

YESYESYESYESYES

Insanely excited!

10 Likes

Why not just wait until then and post them together?

1 Like

Then that means Imma start predicting who it’s gonna be

We do not know when they will be approved this could be after the update is out.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney