Patch Notes 4.3

8 Likes

turning-red-mei-lee

I hope Meilin Lee will be visible immediately after the update tomorrow, even with unfinished stats, just so it could be possible to watch her animations and disks without waiting another week, the extra wait is annoying.

12 Likes

This aged poorly :laughing:

crash
tumblr_f6533f4b618d77853e66e12d0e7ca963_6b24ab8b_250

9 Likes

Meilin’s design looks a bit like Powerline.

Um…is it just me? Or are we not having a server update just yet? It’s almost 11:30 AM. :thinking:

1 Like

Details about the update push back are in this post by Loutre!

6 Likes

Thank you very much. I guess I don’t need to worry right now at least.

1 Like

Looks like Disney Kingdom just released their update today, also with Mei Lee. Hopefully DHBM is getting approved shortly, at least for tomorrow.

3 Likes

I think it will.

Well that was a little extreme, it wasn’t all that ugly.

1 Like

I haven’t watched turning red yet, but this is convincing me to

1 Like

CelebratedSardonicDarklingbeetle-max-1mb

It’s happening!

And now update disappeared from the store, huh? And appeared again, omg.

But update is now available on google.

That’s… really weird update.

1 Like

is anyone else not able to get on game?

2 Likes

A teenage girl’s emotions. Too many to list.

If you update the game throught App store or Google, you can’t until the servers are update

that’s stupid

why haven’t they updated the servers if they’re telling us to update on the app store

1 Like

Hi! Mango Island here. So far, I’m getting a “Server will be updating shortly” message, just after updating the game. Is this normal? Since the game managers usually give us an update of it, via some sort of checklist.

1 Like

The app stores push out the updates not PB. We can assume they try to coordinate as much as possible but sometimes it isn’t perfect.

If you don’t update the game in the stores, it’s still working. One of my device is now block until the update is finalized

that’s the issue I have

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney