Penny Forrester Concept (#36)

Penny Forrester

Description: A childhood actor in her youth, Penny left the fame and fortune in order to live the simple life. Now, in the new world, she’s got the best of both worlds as she can both fight injustice as well as spend time with her family.

Quote: “You’re a good boy. You’re my good boy."

Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Penny swings her wheelbar.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Penny walks in and pulls her wheelbar out of her backpack.

Victory: Penny pulls out her digital camera and snaps a picture of her victory.

Defeat: Penny falls to the floor.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Scooter Dash”
Penny pulls out her fold up scooter and dashes through the enemyline dealing X damage to all enemies as well as increasing her basic damage by X.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Coin Toss”
Penny throws a penny in the middle of the enemyline causing the three farthest opponents to be distracted for 12 seconds and target Penny. Penny also gains X reality for 11 seconds. Distracting enemies has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill:
“Occular Intel”
Penny activates her digital eyepiece and scans for intel on all enemies, studying them for 10 seconds. The study has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill:
“Love on a Leash”
When Penny has a stack of hardy, she has her normal crit increased by X.

Red Skill:
“That’s a Keeper!”
When Penny uses Occular Intel, the enemies lose X armor and have 250 energy removed. Also, Penny gains 100 more energy when she uses her basic damage on a studied enemy.

• +X Damage from Scooter Dash
  • +X Basic Damage
  • +X Reality
Friendships

Hiro Hamada

Disk Name: "Café Hang-Out”
Disk Effect: Scooter Dash Adds Stacks of Weakness

Other Effects:

1. When Penny uses Scooter Dash, she gives 3 stacks of Weakness to an enemy for 8 seconds. (+1 enemy per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (Hiro wants to invite his new friend from school Penny, and her family over to the Lucky Cat Café in an attempt to introduce her to his friends. While Penny tries to keep Bolt’s powers a secret, a scuffle with Mochi and Mittens makes Bolt accidentally use his powers in front of Hiro’s friends. Instead of shock, they are ecstatic to see a super powered dog as they reveal their secrets of Baymax and their status as superheroes.)
Allies: Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Penumbra

Kim Possible

dialogue_kim_possible

Disk Name: "Undercover Underdog”
Disk Effect: Occular Intel Increases Crit Damage

Other Effects:

1. When Penny uses Occular Intel, her normal crit will be increased by 3. (+3 normal crit per star level)
  2. +X Crit Damage
  3. +X Basic Damage

Campaign: (When Wade informs Kim Possible of a new supervillain in town with a green eye, he does some background checking and finds a supposed agent with relations to the villain named Penny. At first, Kim doesn’t take her seriously as an agent, but is soon proven wrong when she sees her skills with her wheelbar, fold-up scooter and her super powered dog.)
Allies: Bolt, Ron Stoppable, EVE

14 Likes

I didn’t think a solo Penny concept could be done, but boy, am I glad to have been proven wrong about that! Awesome job!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

1 Like

Also, not sure if anyone caught this, but I kind of slipped in a Hannah Montana reference in there. Cuz their both voiced by Hannah Montana… lol.

Same… and I really enjoy this concept of her, would be interesting to add her like that. When PB will add Bolt or Mittens?

Maybe armor? As she focuses on normal damage. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

IKR. Probably the hero I want the most in the game. I have a feeling he’s coming soon, but it’s just a question of when… I won’t give up hope though. If they could bring in Treasure Planet and Atlantis to the game, than I think Bolt has a chance to shine again! Also, they might not be my next concept, but I have some ideas for Mittens, Rhino and Dr. Calico in store, so make sure to look out for that!!

Also, good point, I’m gonna change reality to armor!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney