Emperor Belos Concept (#142)

Emperor Belos

False Witch

Withered Monster

Description: Irredeemable and malicious by nature, Phillip Whitebane was once a normal human who traveled to the Boiling Isles in search of his brother Caleb. After discovering his brother’s relationship with a witch, he slew his brother in cold blood and vowed to destroy all witches and demons of the demon realm. With his powers in artificial magic and his decaying body showing its true form, Emperor Belos will bring about total annihilation on his enemies.

Quote: “You want to help? Go find a hole to wither away in."

Role: Tank
Position: Mid
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack:
-False Witch: -Passive- Instead of attacking, Belos will break a palisman and steal its life essence, healing himself for X HP, and cleansing himself of all debuffs.
-Withered: Belos will swipe his claw at the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Entrance: Belos teleports in the battlefield and remove his mask.

Victory:
-False Witch: Belos will wickedly smile.
-Withered: Belos will roar.

Defeat:
-False Witch: See Passive
-Withered: Belos’ body will decay into goop.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Draining Spell"
-False Witch: Belos will channel the artificial energy in his staff to immobilize all enemies, dealing X damage over time, and stunning and draining them for 5 seconds. The stun will ignore all defenses and stacks.
(Damage Type: True)
-Withered: Belos will turn his hands into blades as he slashes the enemyline dealing X damage to every enemy removing all buffs from them, giving them 4 stacks of fatigue and removing 300 energy.

Green Skill:
“Decomposed Husk"
When Belos reaches 0 HP, his skin will decay as he revives himself with X HP and transforms into his withered form. When he is in his withered form, he will move to the frontline and will become berserk for 5 seconds. Every 5 seconds, Belos will reveal his original face to the enemyline dealing X damage and scaring them for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Spell Deflection"
When an enemy tries to deal a projectile attack, Belos in his false witch form will deflect that projectile with the use of artificial magic from his staff. When he uses this skill, Belos will gain reflect for 5 seconds and will grant his allies two seconds of reflect, as well as a 30% damage reduction from all attacks.

Purple Skill:
“Sludge Control"
When Belos gets Ko’ed in his withered form, he will throw sludge at the enemy with the most basic damage and possess them. The enemy will be charmed and have a 50% increase in his basic damage and a 250% attack and movement speed increase.

Red Skill:
“Emissary of a False Paradise"
If an enemy starts out with any energy at the start of each wave, they will be hexed and drained for 5 seconds. Also, when Belos transforms into his withered form, he will distract all enemies for 6 seconds and have a 50% damage reduction to all attacks.

• +X Damage from Decomposed Husk
  • +X Reality
  • +X Armor
Friendships

Horned King

8fPNsKHkYbDtyjncNHL7gyMdh05nAfGPWz3OHQYP0TLFBfz17yibDmGnS0JzLvad9NIAHZc1o5QzrlF4zWoR_WnKk3P4tUtvIiAvOZa01jcOonRoUwAslX0QtFHq_5wqR1DoPsaE

Disk Name: “Day of Unity"
Disk Effect: Stun Immunity from Palisman Drain
Other Effects:

1. When Belos steals a palisman’s life source in his False Witch form, he will become immune to all stuns for 2 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Healing from Passive
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Emperor Belos has made a alliance with the Horned King to overrule the city and become a god like him. He heard of the Horned King’s ability to raise the dead, which is similar Belos’ way of resurrecting figures via grim walkers. The Horned King is skeptical of Belos’ intentions and learns that the day of unity will also destroy his undead army as well. Belos does not take kindly to betrayals and intends to take out the Horned King as he transforms into his withered husk that’s even more disturbing than the Horned King himself.)
Allies: Joshua Sweet, Sisu, Shenzi Banzai & Ed

Hunter

Disk Name: “Grimwalker Elimination"
Disk Effect: Withered Form Applies Decay Stacks
Other Effects:

1. When Belos is in his withered form, his basic attack will give one stack of decay for the two closest enemies. (+1 stack per star level)
  2. +X Max HP in Withered Form
  3. +X Skill Power for Belos and his allies

Campaign: (Hunter has allied himself with the hex squad against Belos, and thus, he is marked as a traitor by his own creator. But he however has an ace up his sleeve to take Hunter by his side again. His role as a palisman carver in the city gives him the exact source of power he needs to take control over the city. Unfortunetely, Hunter proves to be a stubborn grim walker as he calls upon the rest of the hex squad to thwart of Belos for the time being.)
Allies: Marcy Wu, Penny Forester, Demona

6 Likes

Nice concept! He would be a good representative for an Owl House character!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

He would really be a great choice! I think Luz, King or Eda would be the first choice to be honest, but Belos would be such a great choice after them! He is definitely somewhere at the top of my wishlist if I’m being honest!!

I7bkZj2

3 Likes

Great Concept :+1:

3 Likes

Nice Concept!

4 Likes

Good job! I would love Belos and other The Owl House characters to be added to Disney Heroes Battle Mode!

1 Like

Funny enough, I was even thinking to myself “I bet the Horned King will be one of his friendships.” before scrolling down to the friendships and seeing that The Horned King was indeed one of his friendships.

2 Likes

It’s just too perfect to pass up. They are both sadistic rulers with deformed appearances, who want to rule over their universes even if it means slaughtering others to achieve that goal.

I honestly do think that if Owl House does eventually come in, the core franchise of their interactions may be the black cauldron. Heck I made Luz be friends with Princess Eilonwy due to the light glyph confusion lol. And maybe King could interact with Gurgi too lol.

emperor-belos-belos

3 Likes

Ok I don’t undestand one thing: shouldn’t his green ability be his passive. After all, What would he look like when defeated when he Is Just at White level (state…?).
Same thing for Rattigan.

1 Like

Is this character from the Owl House? Or is just me? Anyways love this character btw

1 Like

Yep! He’s the big bad of Owl House!

ba9c22c27cb0106113baeb4caff11490

Owl House characters got in the game!

Ik it’s dope

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney