Roadmap Feedback

It’s updated every 2 weeks, which is today.

I really wish to get some info about the next rank.

4 Likes

Gold.Boost.

Kim.And.Basil.Get.Evasion.And.Armor.Negation

Tigger.And.Scrooge.Get.Fantastic.Crit.And.Reality.Negation

Hopefully this roadmap will feature more good news!

5 Likes

I doubt that we will see it today, but [Hero Cost Management Improvements] note in the Roadmap or something like that would definitely be something I hope we can see in not that long :-).

Like reducing the number of bits the Purple badges that cost 50 bits to something like 25 bits or 20 bits like the other 20 bits costing badges.
Purple badges costing 50 bits made sense at the time they were released, but definitely doesn’t really make sense now that we have newer badge color rarities.

While I understand PerBlue want to make money, I think PerBlue in the long run can earn more by reducing the costs so that players are more likely to continue to play as they feel like they can actually progress.
So I would say it would be in PerBlue’s interesting as well for Disney Heroes’s health and long term payer engagement to lower the bit costs of older badges like Purple and Orange, if not Red soon too as well given that the next color rarity is coming out soon.

So yeah, just got to hope and hopefully someday this will happen or something like it :-).

7 Likes

@Polaris
We are moving this out from 2.7 to 2.7.10 because we want to spend a little more time on balance and polish.

Does this FINALLY mean a delayed cap raise?

The worst possible moment for delayed cap rise :laughing: :cry:

1 Like

No, there will be another level of red.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

4 Likes

Ooh boy, I can only imagine what people will think of this…
Dis Gon Be Good

1 Like

Oh, wow… R19…
tenor (31)

At least give nice badges, just like with R18!

Kim refresh

3 Likes

the literal worst announcement of the day…

3 Likes

7 Likes

Anyway I at least hope the new rank won´t be out before 30th March then.

I’m pretty sure you have delayed a cap increase before on the newer servers, why can’t older servers get a break for once?

When is planned update 2.7?

oh

1 Like

You know the answer. :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Disney demands their monthly royalties.

2 Likes

Of course I know the answer :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:, just want them to admit it themselves instead of “health of game” reasoning .lol

Proposition: @Polaris how ‘bout when the new rank comes out, you introduce [?]1 and turn R19 into [?]0? It would make things a bit more even :thinking:

4 Likes

GREAT IDEA! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Honestly though you could turn R17, R18 and R19 into Y0, Y1, Y2 instead retrospectively.
So that we got 1,2,4,8,16 thing.

I would advice against having another level of Red, since player’s overall patience in terms of Disney Heroes seem to be getting dangerously low for many players and many players have already likely quit due to the current resource pressure. If R19 is easier than normal to complete I imagine it should be fine and overall be taken okey by the players.

I know you Polaris don’t usually answer me or others necessarily on these type of questions unless it is a Q&A, but I wonder if you could tell us what the reason for delaying the release of the next color rarity Yellow was? Like is it that the programming or some other things in terms of the development process that’s taking longer time than usually?

Would be interesting development insight and really appreciated if you can tell us the reason for the delay of the Yellow rank :-).

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney