Update 2.7 Patch Notes

I want gazelle to be next! She would make a great tag team with powerline.

4 Likes

Surprised we haven’t gotten a female character for Women’s History Month …

5 Likes

Yeah they can be good friends

2 Likes

I give it a 10/10

I’m not saying that they couldn’t have addressed it earlier but it’s pointless to complain about a lack of response now when Polaris is off for the weekend.

1 Like

He has had all week to respond stop giving him excuses

3 Likes

When am I meant to complain then not my fault they decide to release patch notes just before the weekend ?

Just so disappointed in the community expected more of a backlash to this but no people are more
Worried about an invasion re skin that does absolutely nothing to improve the mode and another hero for people spend money on

Great

2 Likes

You can complain whenever but based off your previous comments I know that you’ll get angry at Polaris for not responding when they’re not even online.

Are we seriously complaining over a RANK?!?

Ouch. I need a break from this game…

1 Like

Yes we are and I think the majority agree with me based of my previous thread about this issues.

Not many polls get over 100+ votes with 90% of the vote agreeing with me so yes I will complain about a another rank

3 Likes

Aren’t you being a little impatient over a rank on a game that most people play just for the social interaction?

How is it impatient to ask for something not to occur?

I mean R19 has already been announced and are in these patch notes. So, there isn’t anything else you can do…

There might be some that do that and you might not be max rank currently.

But there are people are max rank currently and continue to spend way more money than me too keep up with the constant rank rises.

We were told we would get a new colour rank and new skill in the 2.7 update they delayed that fair enough. But don’t go adding in another red rank that is just soo bad

1 Like

I meant that this guy (or girl, idk) is complaining about a rank. Can’t they just wait longer? We waited long for characters like Kim and Kermit, and didn’t really complain too hard.

I’m complaining about them adding in an extra red rank. They didn’t need to do this they could have just left it until the yellow rank was ready and maybe allowed others in that time to catch up a bit

Sometimes you have to think of the community and remember we are in a pandemic and people have lost jobs

3 Likes

First off, they could’ve just put off both ranks and just not done any new ranks for this update, and second, the pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with this.

1 Like

That’s what people were asking for…

This is true to a certain extent. The point was more that it costs a lot to keep up with the new Ranks/Team Levels and the pandemic has seriously hindered some people’s income.

3 Likes

Another Zootopia-member… well okay.

Because it’s based on team level (and not say on the common rarity of your top 10 heroes), ot won’t make a change for me. Still nice for lower-leveled players.

These changes to bosses seem to even hurt people at the team cap. Getting enough bosses to gain points is important, but is now nerfed in a way.

To be expected, but still a shame for invasion

This is the best of the fixes! Hopefully Ian can continue the friendships where i was stuck now (with Maximus)

Sadly means that a Big Hero 6 collection might be months away

Hopefully it is possible to remove this button, just as with warnings on using red flames in invasion or the confirmation button to contribute heroes in surge

Also expected and not fun

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney