Princess Eilonwy Concept (#89)

Princess Eilonwy

Description: Known by many as the princess of Llyr, Eilonwy and her magical Golden Pelydryn were once captured by the Horned King’s men and were imprisoned under his stronghold. Now free from her shackles, she and her bauble work together to protect her allies from dangerous forces of plenty.

Quote: “Oh, what a pity. I was so hoping for someone who could help me escape. Oh, well, if you want to come with me, you may."

Role: Support
Position: Back
Team: Yellow

Animations

Basic Attack: Eilonwy’s pelydryn will bump and attack the closest enemy dealing X damage.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Entrance: Eilonwy’s golden Pelydryn will float into the battlefield as Eilonwy walks in.

Victory: Eilonwy happily cheers as her pelydryn circles around her.

Defeat: Eilonwy falls down and looks in disgust at her enemies.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Radient Orbit”
The player will choose an ally for Eilonwy’s pelydryn to focus on not including herself. The pelydryn will circle rapidly around the chosen ally, fully restoring all of their HP, increasing their attack speed and movement speed by 100%, and gain reflect for 8 seconds. The reflect will have a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Green Skill:
“Illuminating Remedy”
The Golden Pelydryn will turn blue and emit a burst of light, healing all allies by X and giving them X basic damage and skill power, and blinding all enemies by 6 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Shimmering Dash”
The Golden Pelydryn will turn red and fly towards all enemies, damaging all enemies by X, and will block all healing for 9 seconds. The frontmost enemy will also be knocked back. The healing block will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Scullery Maid”
For the first 7 seconds of combat, enemies will be unable to use reflect. When an enemy tries to gain reflect, they will be stunned for 8 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Princess of Luminosity”
Every time Eilonwy lands a crit on her basic attack, the ally with the lowest HP will be healed for X HP, and have their armor increased by X. Also, Illuminating Remedy will give a shield of X HP to all allies for 5 seconds.

• +X Healing from Illuminating Remedy
  • +X Armor
  • +X Reality
Friendships

Luz Noceda

Disk Name: “A Long-Lasting Glyph"
Disk Effect: Radient Orbit Fully Charges Meter

Other Effects:

1. When Eilonwy uses Radient Orbit, they will have a 10% chance to fully charge their meter. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power to all Allies
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Luz is impressed by Eilonwy’s pelydryn and wonders if it is some sort of ultra durable form of glyph magic that has somehow gone sentient. Eilonwy assures Luz that while she doesn’t exactly know how the orb came into existence, she is more than grateful to have this orb with her protecting her from danger. After seeing such a marvelous display however, she wishes to learn more about how Luz performs spells through glyphs.)
Allies: Fethry Duck, Chip & Dale, Li Shang

Princess Aurora

Princess_Aurora

Disk Name: “Fairies and Fair Folk"
Disk Effect: Block Blind Debuffs

Other Effects:

1. Eilonwy and her allies will block all blind debuffs for the first 15 seconds. When an enemy tries to apply blind to an ally, their basic and fantastic damage will be reduced to 0 for 2 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Skil Power

Campaign: (Flora, Fauna, and Merrywether are nowhere to be found and Aurora is growing more and more worried for their safety. After hearing about the Horned King’s capture of the similar looking Fair Folk from princess Eilonwy, the two set out to stop the Horned King and save both the fairies and the fair folk.)
Allies: Mor’du, Belle, Gosalyn Mallard

6 Likes

Very nice, hopefully PB will add her at some point, as well as more The Black Cauldron characters.

4 Likes

It’s definitely possible. I personally feel that out of all the characters from Black Cauldron we could get, I think Eilonwy would be the most interesting to include. She’s definitely more interesting than Taran, Fflewddur, and Gurgi for sure.

1 Like

Great Concept.

1 Like

The one thing I have always wondered was

Like, why is Aurora and Elionwy…wait, they have to be sisters, they’re both princesses

1 Like

Dang I haven’t heard of this character but this concept sounds amazing! Good Job!

2 Likes

LOL they do look similar! And they have both have connections to magical spirits of some kind! (Aurora with the fairies and Eilonwy with her Pelydryn)

1 Like

I wouldn’t blame you for not knowing who she was. Alot of people don’t remember her or her movie as well since it wasn’t a financial success. She’s from the same movie the Horned King is from which is the Black Cauldron.

8fPNsKHkYbDtyjncNHL7gyMdh05nAfGPWz3OHQYP0TLFBfz17yibDmGnS0JzLvad9NIAHZc1o5QzrlF4zWoR_WnKk3P4tUtvIiAvOZa01jcOonRoUwAslX0QtFHq_5wqR1DoPsaE

1 Like

But it was still a good movie.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney