Prize Wall Feedback

^ we’d have to redo the entire beginning of the game first and that would take A LOT of time.

Ahhh as in the guided combat sequence you have to step through making attacks one by one? That would make sense as I guess it would flop if you suddenly KO’d the enemy out of turn :man_shrugging: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Technically, the devs did kinda, both Mr. Inc and Bogo were fully refreshed and they appear as enemies in CH1, making things harder, since then Ralph dies during tutorial.
Dash got 2 stat refreshes as well.

Uhm… tutorial is only with Ralph and Elastigirl and… I think it is possible to keep Elastigirl low HP in tutorial to fail as intended.

The other stages do not matter as they are on the map already.

Someone is always meant to “die” in the true tutorial stage.

This is moving off topic. If you’d like a thread on refreshes please make one.

3 Likes

2? I thought it was just the Side refresh with Sulley looooooong ago

Couldn’t you, will make things more official?

1 Like

Would be maybe easier to sort out. Or you could, Musketeer. As with next update, when.

I am very busy at the moment so I cannot. I will also not be responding here for awhile.

Fine then… sooooon.

Why some people have 5k and not everyone ? Mmmhh another bug. I Hope not another unfair decision…

I remember having the Hero Quests on for a White on one alt. Got I think 1k Diamonds…

Consider yourself lucky it did not shut for you, yet.

And the announcement is Uhm… interesting.

What is wrong with it? All the correct information needed is in there.

1 Like

Nothing. It’s just kind of a sudden change of pace that’s all.

Turning the hero quests back on was nice… but um anyone else has this issue?

Edit: nevermind, I just read the other thread

Curious, there was talk about making making an own special Refresh chatting post, so I was wondering who is going to make that post? :-).

@Loutre , maybe instead of having a certain toon mini prize wall can make it a “user choose” after unlocks it first and sticks with that for rest of the prize wall as long as not an exclusive (contest, crates, etc). As much I would like exclusive to be included, I would understand it not being inclusive.

As long as hero quests are on Prize wall good, if not think it ruins its flair. Do like the mini prize walls in between the main. But just think it can be more “user” choose its own destiny kinda thing.

4 Likes

Kind of like the wish crates?
Good idea - or at least give a number of heroes people could choose from - could rotate them like the invasion “stars” every week?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney