Q&A Session - February 14-21

The question I want to ask you guys the most is, why are there many stage of a color like this?

We have White, Green +1, Blue +2 (these are ok), Purple +4 (a little more work but still ok), then Orange +8!!! And then what, Red +16??? Are you kidding me?

These are too many :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Could you please reduce them?

I really think it should be: White, Green +1, Blue +2, Purple +3, Orange +4 , Red +5 and then a new color +6, a new color +7 …

We want to see new color, not a color with many ridiculous stages like this? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Could you guys pls tell us all some reason behind this setup? Thank you

7 Likes

Judging by portal quest, the “good” news is We only go up to Red+14 before adding Gold+0.

Either way, it’s downright crazy though

1 Like

Many games use this same / similar colour profile for loot / character rank.

Eg.

• Borderlands - White, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Pink
  • Darksiders - White, Green, Blue, Purple, Gold
  • WoW - Grey, White, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Yellow

Diablo 2 and World of Warcraft apparently pioneered this system that’s now pretty consistent in most games in various forms.

(just interesting info, not saying it’s good or bad :man_shrugging: )

I’d be quite happy if Red stopped at +8 and then we moved onto something new (a light pink ala. BL Seraph seems like it would fit and contrast well). Going to +16 or even +14 seems ridiculous!

4 Likes

I should have added,that’s also a PerBlue game, so I’d be surprised if we don’t follow a similar trajectory

PerBlue, what I think is necessary to improve all modes of gameplay is to implement some sort of ‘dojo’ or ‘training’ mode, where we can spar between our own players.

I love the array of characters we are given, but I find myself having trouble finding the strengths and weaknesses of each character simply because I have no way to test them. Yes, you can chat with other players, but it would be much, much better if we could just organize our own characters so that team composition & levels can be controlled just the way we like them.

Is there anything in the works for self-spar? Please consider this! It is the one thing I think this game needs most so that all characters can be viable. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wait! Last minute mini questions!

Would you ever consider a crossover with another game? I’ve been playing Elemental Arena (It soft launched recently) and I think a crossover would be amazing!

What is the badge Hearty Breakfast based on?

Do you have anything special planned for the 100th hero?

Is Gaston’s second friendship still coming?

Will Red Skill Icons ever be available as guild icons?

Do you intend to raise the guild Level cap again?

Would you ever consider adding a new role?

Will there ever be a 2.0?

The oldest patch notes that exist are for 0.2 what was 0.1?

Is it annoying that I’m so curious?

@Polaris Please bring back Elsa’s original outfit and keep the new one as a costume! Also please give her all her old skills!
Elsa’s Old Outfit!

2 Likes

Could you resize red skill symbol shape in Korean version?

In Korean version, Red skill toothwheel is bigger than English version’s toothwheel.
Characters’ portraits are hided too much.
Maybe because The Korean ‘레3’ is bigger than R3.
I think reducing 레3 size seems great

And In small views, red skill toothwheel is separated.

These two problems appears not only in Korean version, but also japanese, Chinese version.

I hope this will be fixed!

@Polaris when will the next Q&A be?

There is a bug with GMN… they won’t perform “Bucket Splash” (at least when I fought them)

I’m expecting very good change with City Watch

and

Arena and Coliseum Challenger Changes [servers 1&2 only]

and feedback.

We are open to any and all feedback to the new version of the mode. Our goal with this refresh is to make Challenger more fun and engaging

Do you realize what is going on with Japanese Servers? It spoiles game so much.

The problems in Japanese server

*I wish I could pin the character in my list which I want power up intensively.

*Friend of mine wants characters to be adding music cosmetics, so that we could enjoy Disney’s music in the game.

3 Likes

I also want to listen Disney musics.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

What’s up with Kim Possible? She was almost done, give disk to already existing hero - Duke, she’s also most wanted character to be added by players now (from May) and anything great…
Kim will be released, there’s some works moved since November?

There’s any plans for another TV shows characters? TaleSpin, Bonkers, American Dragon, Phineas & Ferb, Gravity Falls and The Owl House would be really amazing addition for the game, fits perfectly for fighting themed game. And at least pressure for Kim Possible will be slightly smaller, since not only Duck will be given to us.

Do you have possibility to add Fox’s characters now, after Disney bought Fox last year? Simpsons, Ice Age or even Garfield (and of course more)?

Could cap rise be released every 6 weeks, 4 weeks is too tight duration between caps.

What happen also with Kermit and Sadness? They are also main characters of their movies but wasn’t added.

And lastly, for now. What’s the main aim for PB’s team for DH:BM for this year? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A crossover with another game would be awesome, but it probably isn’t something that will likely happen. We’d love to hear some fun thoughts about fantasy cross-over games though!

Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about Gaston and are actively working on his second friendship…hopefully we should have more to say soon!

As a matter of fact Guild Level 5, along with a whole set of new perks, are being released as part of 1.16 for servers 1-17.

We don’t currently have any plans to add one, but if you could add a new role, what would it be?

7 Likes

I was away for a few months so I missed a lot of sessions. But after coming back have to say this really is still a very great game.
It’s an everything in one package, easy to pick up, can play anywhere anytime, simple gameplay yet addicting, somewhat fun story with additional friendship side interactions, many available characters, with lots of features for hardcore and first timer fans to enjoy. It holds is own charm. So thank you for all your hard work.

Some of my thoughts and feedback:

The game is very enjoyable. Throughout the story and some modes such as heists and surge everyone can pick their own pace. But some other aspects can exceed far to where it currently stands such as invasion, Cw and tier leveling heroes (colors white, green, blue, etc).
Minor features that may need updating, like markets could have more expansion, enhancing gold crates like diamond crates were and guild perks.
More frequent hero refreshes.
Raid ticket as a consumable has almost no purpose since stamina is already the main source blocker to prevant us to raid when we waste it.
Some contests may need proper adjustments like cw based tasks. I feel there is no need to hesitate sometimes and offer good rewards to players that are worth their resources and time.

Questions:

• Any new game modes plans for the future?

• In epic city watch in order to unlock it you need 35 keys. Why have you chosen that number and not 25? It counts 5 keys for each zone in this case.

• Diamond crates have been enhanced while gold crate, guild crate, etc, stayed behind. Are there any enhancement plans for the remaining ones?

• Favourite mode in game you liked to work on most, during development?

• Disk limitation per character is 2. Have you wondered to break this rule and add more for new character interactions and new disk combos?

• Name one game mode/plan/content that you liked but had to be scrapped/cut from release? Or don’t have any?

• Friend list is a normal feature in any game. In here, add friends, chat or invite to heists. Have you considered at some point to add more features by using the friends list in other tasks or is something that does not need any new involvement?

• in the guild war what made you choose “cars” as the main objective source?

• Any incoming new loading screens? If yes have you wonder to release a few to let the players choose what loading screen they desire when coming online through settings?

1 Like

Why not 20 keys since that is what you get for beating hard mode!?

2 Likes

An overall change to 25 keys in that case then. for both completion and unlocking. Thanks for pointing that out.

As far as hero power up events. I do like them and find them useful, especially for progressing in friendship campaigns that I was previously stuck in. Lately they have been less useful because the featured heroes seem to mainly be newer ones that most of us don’t have leveled up enough to be able to use.

I like the guild war system as it is. It is frustrating when paired with only top teams for several weeks in a row, but that’s just how it goes sometimes.

My favorite contest task is doing various things with certain heroes. I would prefer we were given a larger selection of heroes to use and maybe less points per completed task. Like the power ups, it feels like only newer heroes are being selected, and most of us haven’t made those heroes strong enough to be useful yet. I would like to see some incentive for powering up older heroes, like a contest that rewards us for getting hero chips or advancing heroes, something to give us an excuse to get those stars and higher ranks for heroes we don’t typically use, plus this allows the average player a much bigger chance at getting points that the whales who already have everyone powered up don’t get. We might actually see a different list of players at the top than seeing the same 10 names over and over again.

Invasion was and still kinda is my favorite part of the game. It really helps us learn how each hero works and how different teams sync together. It takes way too much time compared to the rewards though. When it was first released, it was worth the time investment and allowed players that don’t spend as much money to get quite a bit of resources by instead investing time, but when the rewards were significantly decreased, it no longer stayed worth the time required to stay competitive. At this point I have tons of items to advance or upgrade mods, but no where near enough mod power to level them after doing so. I would like to see increased rewards outside of the mod system, but if that’s not going to happen I would like to see significantly increased mod power rewards to at least balance out the mod upgrading and advancing system. At least make the most time consuming part of the game worth the time it takes to do it.

Outside of the topics listed for the Q&A, I would still like for more red skills to be released, as this is kinda like giving each older hero a refresh simply by making them relevant once again. I would love to see a feature in the game where we battled larger server bosses that were Disney relevant, like chernabog for instance, and got rewarded for individual damage, guild total damage, and time finished or level completed as a server. I would much rather see more heroes added and more features added than to see more level and rank increases. I would like to see a larger variety of contests and special themes invasions just to keep things from feeling too repetitive. Overall though, I am simply glad you guys are listening to us, keeping us informed, and trying to keep the game balanced and fun for everyone. Thank you.

When is the scare team get power up through collection? I think we have enough scare unit to make it a collection

You really only need three characters for a collection. I assume this because of the one the Mad Hatter is in!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney