Questions for PerBlue: March 2022

Also can you give us more free stuff for themed days…

Like for example in evil apples mobile game they give players 314 coins for pi day (March 14). Maybe can allow player to select a non-exclusive mode (like non prize wall, contest hero etc) hero chip or red skill for that day.

Extra drop gold for surge on st Patrick’s day.

Or at least maybe bring back special invasions witch have better rewards than normal for those kind of weeks.

4 Likes

I have just looked at the scaling of Invasion Progress rewards - could I ask you to multiply the badge tokens by square root of the level (or a similar substitute) and add “+ level * square root of level” to the scaling of memory tokens?

Always felt like the the badge tokens scale minimally… and well, they scale a whopping 3,750 tokens per cap raise (1 bit-badge of newest rank costs 3,722 with all the discounts). The square root I propose would raise it to around 50,000 per cap raise which ain’t much as well, still better though considering the overall gain from Invasion is just about enough for 1 Y12 yellow badge (at Y0 it was enough for 4 and long ago for like 10-12, so it does scale poorly in this regard).

Memory tokens would get with it like additional 5000 (295 x ~17.16) per reward tier, which is still like 50 disk bits. Overall maybe enough to max one additional disk on stars.

You could possibly multiply by the square root of level the gold too.

1 Like

I heared the big character like Tamatoa don’t participate in Disney Heroes, but how about Gantu?

Could be the drops in gold crates and diamond crates be reconsidered?

Especially for Buy 100 of Gold Crates - could it at least give 50 purple bits instead of “guaranteed blue badge or better”? Ideally if Gold Crates borrowed what Diamond Crates have now - 1 full Purple Badge for Buy 100. Possibly, could they also have a chance of Orange bits from Diamond Crates now?

For Diamond Crates… we are at Y12. (or, well, Y1 for newest servers). Could be perhaps full Orange badges be added to the drops and Red and Yellow bits?

Also…

Maybe the “Guaranteed (10) Blue Badge(s) or better!” could be substituted by an “i” to the left of the button to buy them?
Possible Buy Max in the future?

1 Like

I change the question.

I heared the big character like Tamatoa don’t participate in Disney Heroes. Is it really?

1. How badges are given to heroes? Why Mary and Sarah are left with 0 working secondary stats?
  2. Why Vanellope didn’t get any fantastic crit and reality negation since Y0? Her negation and fantastic crit is now below the cap and doesn’t work.
  3. Could we see stat refreshes for heroes which are fine but have bad base stats, heroes like: Joy, Meg, Mad Hatter, Kim Possible, Timon & Pumbaa, Li Shang, Yax, Nick Wilde, EVE, Ursula, …
  4. And about Joy and Meg, their bonuses from red skill (evasion for Joy, tenacity for Meg) are falling behind and won’t work in few months, wity their stat refresh the scaling should be increased to +1 per 1 skill level, instead of 0.6.
  5. Could you give more skill chips for featured hero in prize wall, it’s far from enough as for now.
  6. Could you increase skill chips gain from CW, it’s not enough.
  7. Could Red Skill Chips from Elite event give 5/10 skill chips per fight instead of only 3? We need 17k skill chips as for now.
  8. Could exclusive heroes like Sign-In, CW crate, and others appear somewhere else, let’s say… Wish Crate, it would make Wish Crate really good.
  9. Could invasion give more upgrade pieces, 90 isn’t enough.
  10. Any plans for more live-action characters… like Zunar-J-5-9 Doric-4-7, Narnia,… or whatever?
  11. Will we see more badges featuring TV show characters like Bonkers recently, for example Don Karnage, Della Duck, Fat Cat, Wade, and others?
  12. More cat badges soon? :cat2:
  13. When Oliver & Dodger will be released. :frowning: so much pressure.
  14. Disney’s Dark Age will ever get more representation here?
  15. Kim Possible collection?

Bonus: And from recent Disney movies which still doesn’t have representation here, which was most enjoyable?

• Soul
  • Cruella
  • Turning Red
  • Luca
  • Encanto
  • ???

Uhm, that´s definitely a no. Why would you restrict something and then let it be in another thing. Doesn´t that actually eliminate the restriction initially imposed?

That’s very outdated, sign-in only gives 2* hero, back when game released there wasn’t 6* heroes, mods, and red skills, now a hero needs over 3k chips.

Looking at Chip & Dale, and any sign-in due to new rotation it takes like 5-6 months for these heroes to be available somewhere farm-able, CW crates are terrible.
Then you can’t upgrade them, max their red skills and when this happen they are already severally outdated as newer heroes especially from Prize Wall offers way more hero chips.

Q: Product wise in terms of Disney Heroes, what would you at PerBlue say be the reason for why new people and playing players should play Disney Heroes beside the fact of the Disney characters?

Q: What should we players expect out of Disney Heroes beside Disney characters content wise?
(I know of course Disney Heroes is meant to be a Disney themed game, just thought it could be interesting to hear others sides of Disney Heroes focus wise from you at PerBlue :-). ).

Q: In what ways are the plans to bring back older players who may have moved on from Disney Heroes, but might come back if they feel the game is more interesting again?

Q: Have a live PvP mode ever been considered as an fun additional mode?
As a way to try to bring back older players potentially.

Q: Could there be a way for us players to view the hidden badges on each stage in the game?
It is known by now that basically every stage have 6 badges instead of 3, so could this be a future QoL improvement?

Q: In terms of badge costs, could it be possible to change the cost for chapter 1-10 to 3 stamina, 11-25 to 4 stamina and 26-38 to 5 stamina as in the non-Hub stages? (Like to stabilize the badge economy some, overall happier and paying players).

Q: Currently, do the Power Craft system take into consideration hidden badges?

Q: Now that the staff size is more like it was before, will we see Refreshes with 1 Main Refresh and 3 Support Refreshes?
Example: Update 1.12 Patch Notes

Q: Or alternatively to the 1 Main Refresh and 3 Support Refreshes in the same patch notes, would you at PerBlue prefer the “Hero Balance and Combat Changes” like in the 1.4 update?
Example: Update 1.4 Patch Notes

Q: So far how has the Stat Refresh strategy worked out for you at PerBlue?

Q: If it is still a bit much to expect 1.12 or 1.14 amount of refreshed content, I wonder if it could be possible with 2 Stat Refreshes a month, and if possible include increased duration time for skills?

Q: For the month of May and Disney Heroes 4th official launch anniversary, could it be possible that we players get to have a poll of choice in terms of 4 characters we would like to have (stat) refreshed? Each character representing 1 role, so 4 polls listing characters from between 2018 and 2019.
Like 1 refresh for each week of May as an anniversary present to us players.

Q: In terms of Red skill alerts in the main guild chat, could a toggle be added so one can turn them on or off, or they be moved to a separate alert chat option like the War chat? (Don’t add Yellow Battle Badge alerts to the normal chat, enough with the Red skill alerts already).

Q: Could there be an option to toggle of if one want video crate pop ups? (From what I understand most people think those pop ups are distracting as it takes them out of the grind).

Q: In terms of Heist, can we expect new Heist levels within the next 6 months now that the team is more so back to normal size?

Q: What was the reason you at PerBlue decided to focus on the Battle Pass before Guild Perks or new Heist levels? (Genuinely curious).

Q: Could it be possible to add a Sort option based on chronological release of the characters?
Like Ralph and such first and Underminer a the bottom. (Or the other way around if that’s preferred).

Q: Some newer Yellow badges cost over 200 000 Badge Bazar Tokens, is that intended?
Badge of Sass cost 234 665 Badge Bazar Tokens specifically, which is really expensive and too high price wise for the average customer I would say.

All this said, I hope it is going good for you all at PerBlue :-).

1 Like
  1. Since we have some people this time around who weren’t here for the last Q&A: What’s your favorite animation in the game? (I really love Magica’s entrance and Olaf’s victory dance, among others.)

2. Which hero refresh from the past year do you think has been unfairly overlooked? And/or: Which older hero do you think could be relevant again due to synergies with new/refreshed heroes?

3. Creep Surge has gone from one of the game modes I most enjoyed to the one I most dread, solely because of the preponderance of teams with Zeus(Ha), Ian, and Mary(Lo), heroes with a limited number of counters (particularly if paired with good support like Mad Hatter or Joy). When over half of the first four regions contains one or more of those heroes, that makes it very hard to clear waves and advance the rewards tier. Have y’all noticed any change in surge participation over the recent past? Are there any plans to look at that mode, perhaps by limiting heroes to one team per region or somehow allowing mercs to be used by more than one player?

4. Capping skill points at 29 may have made sense when the max hero level was around 100 or so, but now that it’s 295 it’s really annoying. It’s possible to buy skill points with diamonds, either directly or through Skill Point Consumables, but at the cheapest price of 8 diamonds per SPC, that’s still something like 750 diamonds just to level up one new hero. Is there any chance at increasing the skill point cap, or making SPCs more readily available in contest rewards?

5. @PBLudwig mentioned Chip & Dale as being recent heroes that were being overlooked; however, as their chips are available only though the City Watch crate, it’s incredibly difficult to work on their red skill, even if one were willing to pay for those crates despite their rather poor value. The same goes for any exclusive crate, really; it’s a neat way to unlock a hero, but a major damper on being able to actually upgrade them. Is there any chance heroes could be rotated into/out of those crates faster, say after every month? Failing (or in addition to) that, could the hero chip payout from those crates be drastically increased?

6. When the Badge Booster Crates were reduced from 45 to 15 in contest rewards, we were told they were being redistributed. So far, the only places I’ve seen them going have been the Trial Events (which awarded only a fraction of what had been removed from the contests, and which we haven’t had for nearly three months now) and, maybe, Badge Avatar Cosmetic Collections. Are there plans to offer Badge Booster Crates as rewards or prizes in other areas of the game, or is the redistribution complete?

7. When the Friendship Mission system was redesigned, Polaris mentioned possibly increasing the number of missions as the number of heroes increased. Now that we’ve had more than 50 heroes added to the game since the refresh, is this still something that might be considered?

1 Like

Besides… Around that amount is what we get during one Invasion and factually we haven’t earned that much less before. It’s a combination of costs scaling too fast and the gains scaling poorly as I mentioned much earlier.

:pray:
That’s what I refer to as golden era - Dulled Damage Trial, better Prize Wall, 45 BBCs in contests.

All gone, it wasn’t just “-30” crates. It crippled the players all over, sadly. And considering the badge system got “better, but worse”, I have real doubts over the continuation of it.

Putting this one in a separate comment for emphasis…
red_skill_costs
Getting a hero to 6 stars is over 500 hero chips; mods, a minimum of 100 chips; plus chips needed to earn memories for other heroes’ disks, possibly. How is a new player, on top of all that, supposed to earn 2301 chips to max a red skill, a cost that goes up over 100 with each new month? Is this something that might be addressed, or is it intentional that, for most heroes, the only way to max their red skill is to pay for chip/crate deals?

3 Likes

How anyone is suppose to earn 17k skill chips too, skill chips scaling needs to be increased alll around…

• Epic CW
  • Red Skill Crates
  • Prize Wall
  • Contests
  • Red Skill Event Crate (which is now live)
  • Red Skill Chips from Elite Event

Elite Campaign should guarantee a hero chip from every fight and amount of possible daily fights increased from 5 to 20, or at least one or another

Diamond crates should give 20 chips from duplicates no matter if hero begins from 1*, 2* or 3*, this way 1* and 2* will give more chips but 3* less.
Sign-in needs to give at least 530 chips by the end of month, it’s a joke comparing to Prize Wall.

1 Like

On that note, I wonder if there’s been any consideration given to the idea of scrapping the 1/2/3* ‘starting’ chip amount that’s given in crate drops - seeing as they are all 1* now anyway - and deciding on a flat base amount for every hero that’s higher than the current measly 7 chips for most

(posted at the same time as above comment, jinx :laughing: )

3 Likes

How many time do i have to say this before you people stop asking questions about new heroes here?

Double standards I see, and nothing else.
Just don’t do that anymore, comes as rude and annoying, if anything the devs won’t answer that no big deal.

cough

2 Likes

What PB plan to clean up the game from cheaters? There so many people using auto clickers or modded APK… even those caught with screenshot and reported is not getting removed from the game…

1 Like

Questions done! Thank you everyone! We’re going to try and get as much as we can answered by Friday, but I am out of the office March 28th to the 30th so may be later!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney