Roadmap Feedback

Intresting… and really good, we didn’t got any new game mode since… invasion?

Sad :pensive:
Now the question is… who will be next then? Madrigals are still waiting

1 Like

Codebase, but the gains suck now.

I wonder what progression it would be… I kinda guess a new currency to get some cash in. Sadly.

Ah, right! Even though it’s build-in into an older mode, but yeah, unique enough.

I mean it´s built-in but ultimately about something different. :man_shrugging:

Soon as in Friday’s Patch Notes soon??? :smiley:

1 Like

There is a lot…

Tower Trial was most wanted, and has competition against players, so I hope it will happen at some point.
Promotion bonuses sound like something great for F2P…
And new types of mods are welcome too, even though the colours of an existing one should be removed, or add an option to change their colours.

Tower Trial is Trial Events :joy:

Ah, I want ‘‘competing against other players’’. :frowning:
Arena and Coliseum are ruined by quick fight system.

So like… point system outside Arena/Coliseum? That´s pretty much what SEGA Heroes had under the name of “Adventure Events”.

Another form of stamina, some small story (like Trial Events do) and earning trophies per raiding a stage that you 3*.
You want that? Fine.

Something… can be even what you said, but just SOMETHING, there is nothing right now.

Not sure I am ready for a deja vu. After all, 16 months after adventure events started to exist… SEGA Heroes ceased to be. 14 months if you count announcement as death.

2 weeks later

Something new?

1 Like

Hehe, well it is just 5AM for PerBlue right now though, but yeah hopefully something interesting and fun gets added to the Roadmap later today :-).

Nothing new to report on the roadmap this time!

I wonder when, maybe in January :upside_down_face: considering there is actually a list of changes on Trello.

Any chance to know more about the status of “expanding cosmetic level collections”? Are the cosmetic points stored? Was the expansion abandoned? It´s almost a year since that appeared.

2 Likes

Same with the Scavenger Hunts…
At this rate they should just take it down as we all know it is not going happen in the next year, whether we want to admit it or not.

Not going to hold my breath for an update in two weeks either.

Considering the haptic schedule, I don´t think we will have one before Christmas.

Agreed :yawning_face:

But as always, happy to be proved wrong

I’m going to be adding some updates on things soon just very busy today. Scavenger Hunts is put on hold as the person who had been the brains behind that one has moved on to another game studio! We still may come back to it though.

I imagine we might see some changes in the Roadmap after the State of the Game post, but yeah not sure if we will see much new on the Roadmap before the State of the Game post is out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney