Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

Unfair but maybe try to follow the rules.

2 Likes

on s21 we got 1 stamina battery more than the last update deal for the same price

3 Likes

I don’t see any changes. Currently , for older servers some top players stop playing and probably more and more for the next cap in couple of weeks. Players can’t handle the game even the deals are better in old servers.
I don’t see any points to pay for those unfair deals .

2 Likes

Deals are about the same. Still overpriced hero chips and quite low stamina count. Invasion looks improved, gold rewards are better, so at least something. But still, daily sign-in rewards are worthless, except for sign-in hero chips. At numbers given, xp drinks/sd cards/credits can be useful maybe below level 10. This needs a huge improvement. Gold crates are absolutely useless. Diamond crates give max purple badges, so again no scaling. Port chances should be at least 4/day given the loot gained. Gold rewards from fights/raids don’t do anything even when double drops used. And all could be easily solved by implementing some player level based multiplier. Both free and paid stuff.

1 Like

And why are you laughing. That’s not nice.

Wdym?

2 Likes

Didn’t you read the 2.2.10 Patch Notes?

In case you didn’t here is the explanation for the small change.

We’ll be increasing Mod Power, Gold, Memory Tokens, Hero XP, Badge Tokens, Stamina Consumables and Disk Power rewards. The increase scales based on the current team level cap on the server

So the rewards will increase as the level cap on server 21 goes up! So in about 6 months, server 21 should have the rewards that older servers are getting now.
Does that answer your question?

But overall you get more :man_facepalming:. The mod upgrades are now separated even more but this means that even at the lower end you are still getting something but those higher up will still be better off than before.

4 Likes

Why did it decrease mod fragments and then to increase in 6 months?

Same happened to our deals that never scaled

Our reward tiers became less overall tiers so we are not getting overall less 80 mod fragments tier 2

Increase mod power and coins that scale sure

But the main part of invasion is the mods/mod fragments and we been cut

1 Like

Suga from s21 … i did the comparisons myself from s21 invasion … below is the breakdown for s21

Reward = Old / New / Difference

Mod Power = 612,500 / 608,800 / -3700
Gold = 2,100,00 / 7,040,000 / +4,940,000
Memory Tokens = 2,000 / 3,000 / +1,000
XP Drinks = 375 Mega Drinks / 11 Ultra Drinks / +2,737,500 XP
Stamina = 600 / 600 / None
HP Mod = 1 / 1 / None
Badge Tokens = 5,000 / 84,500 / +80,000
Disk Power = 15,000 / 22,240 / 7,240
Mod Fragment = 100 / 80 / -20
HP Mod Fragment = 140 / 80 / -60
Invasion Team (Color) Mod Fragment = 60 / 80 / +20
Upgrade Pieces = 90 / 90 / 00
LVL 2 Invasion Team (Color) Mod Fragment = 80 / 100 / +20
LVL 2 Invasion Team (Color) HP Mod Fragment = 40 / 20 / -20
LVL 2 HP Mod Fragment = 0 / 60 / +60
LVL 3 Blue Mod Fragment = 20 / 20 / 0

So … more badge tokens that’s a big help (because our deals are still at 7% to 8 % of the amount of goods that s1 gets and roughly 12% to 16% that s19 gets … when looking at the stamina difference PLEASE give us more stamina) … about 5 million more gold why just do invasion it’s unlimited F2P this should be loaded with rewards if anything up the required points there is no p2w here so why not ! … almost 3 million more xp for toons … and we get lvl 2 hp mod fragments now … 2 more memories from shop, disk power everything else is horrible either the same amount (I.E. stamina, number of mods, upgrade pieces, lvl 3 blue mod fragments) or a total loss (I.E. mod power, lvl 2 team hp mod fragments, hp mod fragments) … now we do get 20 more lvl 2 mod fragments & mod fragment

I’m not trying to rant I’m wondering how you can say s21 is geared to be F2P but the only real F2P mode just got “improvements” but minus the badge tokens it’s a total joke there is no improvement at all !!! @Polaris

2 Likes

Oh ok, I get what you guys mean. So almost everything else increased, while the mod fragments decreased.

I think it might increase as the level cap increases, but I could be wrong. And I wonder how the difference each update would happen. Would the rewards increase after the update is done or will we have to wait till the next invasion for the rewards to change?

Sorry for bothering you @Polaris, but any explanation on the bolded text?

Most likely this because the rank of the creeps/Mama Bot doesn’t change until the Invasion after the update.

2 Likes

Im a free to play player I already quit the game because of how much purchasing that you need to stay competitive it’s very bad at per blue once they realize that they’re no longer getting money maybe they’ll change

2 Likes

The Mod Fragments that are offered change with each Invasion, so yes, you will see some reductions and additions to specific Mod Fragments from invasion to invasion. Mod Fragments were not one of the things increased in the 2.2.10 update.

You haven’t collected the rank rewards yet nor all the daily quest rewards, so you don’t have the full Mod Power changes yet. Mod Power rewards were reduced in the tier rewards, and the bulk of the Mod Power moved to the rank rewards, where we made increases. So overall, players should be able to earn more Mod Power from tiers, ranks and Daily Quests.

4 Likes

Ok … so the improvement to invasion was what badge tokens ? That is nice don’t get me wrong thank you … sadly our deals for badge tokens are much less than what invasion offers so that is a plus … since you’ve confirmed that s21 is f2p geared why not bump up our invasion rewards ? Even if more points are required thats fine its completely f2p anyway… This way all players have equal opportunity to obtain them since our deals continue to decline in value … with cap raises its next to impossible for p2w to improve let alone f2p players to compete as long as cap raises continue it gets worse and worse … like our best deal for stamina has never been over 300 batteries which is less than 20,000 stamina which is ridiculous … if u cap raise every 4 weeks gear gets more expensive s ive seen r3 up to r12 and the stamina requirement for those is absurd its going to get to the point 100 usd doesn’t even get 1 red gear … thats why this topic was created … serious look at the gear requirements and what u offer us 100 bucks seriously doesnt buy 1 red gear at r3 so how do u plan to keep our server active ? People won’t be at max level when next cap raise hits unless they truly are paying 1000s of dollars a month …

2 Likes

Does your data show you the amount of hall of fame top scorers top power top ranking people quitting the past few weeks?
@Polaris

Fix this our server is deing and decreasing in numbers rapidly

1 Like

This wont fix the rapid leave of players because no extra badges and we still get x1000 less stamina

Whats the point of having higher team level if tiers remain low…

Having newer people maxed levels still will have 200% less power due to the cosmetic crate bonus hidden power

1 Like

Yes. I’ve got 17k Stamina on my low level S1 Account… I invest no time in the account and just get the free stamina sometimes… How can this happen?

1 Like

Lvl 1 on s1 gets more stamina then maxed level on s21

More stamina from daily quest/daily gems buy/weekly quest/invasion/war then s21

Also deals in s21 give less

Also all diamond boxes cost more diamonds

We get less stamina per diamond hero crate costs more diamonds/red crate costs more diamonds/friendship crate cost more diamonds/mod fragments crate costs more diamonds/exclusive hero crate cost more diamonds
and we get less from the crates even tho they cost us more

1 Like

@polaris can we request to be moved to another server as a guild or merged to s19 as a server?

Can we please get a merger with s19?
Another thing

Wouldnt fix all the problems but will fix alot of s21-22

I know majority of players aren’t on the forums

But everyone who is speaking is saying that the deals situation isnt admired in s21-22

Thats 100% of the feedback you got from players saying it

Even if it is not 100% of the players saying

I am sure if you ask all players individually they would agree

Isnt that how data works? You have a huge 300 daily players sample that all agree In unity that the situation is terrible for s21-22

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney