Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

You’re telling me, s21 once had 1000 people in its top 1% for ftn? That means at one point your server he 100k active people, that’s a massive number

In my opinion a merge with S19 and S21-22 is not necessary.

• I say this because that doesn’t guarantee that a merge will improve the deals for S21-22 players, it could actually stay the sams and not be fair for S19 folks.
  • S19 and S21-22 are 5 levels apart(correct me if I am wrong) so all 3 servers would have to have the same level cap, so one of those servers will not have to get a cap raise.

I honestly think the servers are fine the way they are in my opinion, and I can’t say much since I don’t play on those servers.:grimacing:

2 Likes

When you merge you get the higher servers cap/deals/rewards it will be s19 and not s21-22

So it will improve the 21-22

Cap being only one hire will fix our problems…

The problem was shown its not because of “scaling” s21-22 always given less

At our current cap we get less and have more heros then any other server had at our cap…

Hence a merge and removal of this test is necessary because it failed…

The most sold deal is diamond deal/hero guild gift because we get same amount as other servers so people willing to buy

Perblue is a buisness buisness language is money and data hence i am coming to them from this door

1 Like

Hi, my name is Batman32000, and I am in a guild called 100 Acre Wood in Server 21. I would like to sign up myself and my guild. I am not leader of the guild, I am a Champion and a right-hand of the leader “Captain Jasmine”. I have talked to her, and she has given me permission to carry out the action. I would like my name and my guild’s name to be added to the supporter roster.

2 Likes

Thx for your posts kahuna (and all others) your indeed right and it seems like they are going to adress the issue. Good job!!

2 Likes

The issue I have is in the state of the game the response to our complaints is they charge us 20 times more to close the gap from P2P and F2P. This thread is two months (level cap increases) old, so any arguments of scaling based on level are mute because there hasn’t been any change. Invasion changes are a different complaint and have nothing to do with this thread. I do like the updates minus the mod parts.
As far as real players in this game the fortify the network contest doesn’t tell the whole truth. All one needs to do is do one campaign fight to qualify. The last contest requiring someone to craft badges and earn red skill chips was more revealing. I finished in 148th Place (server 21). This was the last 1% spot. That suggests that while around 45000 people burn at least one stamina over a weekend only 14800 people actually made the effort to craft a badge.

4 Likes

Very much this. Not as many people really “playing” the game as much as just dipping their toes in.

And in regards to largest amount of participants in a contest… I’ve been playing for around 9 months and I’ve never seen 100k participants on server 21, but I have seen us cross 50k several times so not sure this contest is the highest. But regardless, it hasn’t reached 50k for awhile so… maybe trending upwards?

1 Like

It also had lowest scores for top 3 even though it had more then just diamonds/stamina this time

Meaning even with higher requirements people hoarding/spending less

Excatly why i am saying merge with s19

S21-22 ARENT SCALLING “only in few things”

And still we scale less things arent just more expensive deal usd wise even diamond wise!

Almost everything also costs extra diamonds…

So everything gives less or costs more

Even the 100% F2P stuff WE GET LESS

Scaling wise we are one cap behind s19 this post been here almost 3 caps and still we dont get what s19 gets 3 months ago

So scaling is a lie regarding 21-22 is a nightmare

Tier wise we are reaching the very expensive tiers and we are getting waaaay less everything!

2 Likes

@Polaris we just had a massive deal on s22 and only some people got it. It was 5 dollars for over 4K stamina’s. I am really hoping we will all see a deal similar to this as this puts some at a great disadvantage. Can you let us know if this deal was a mistake in our server, as we’ve never seen anything close, and if the rest of us who did not get this offer might see something like it soon.

8 Likes

Those are the 3 variations of the deal we see in our guild.
All great deals for our server and I’m happy they got them… but if that’s not offered to everyone, there will be a huge discrepancy in power quickly with that amount of stamina.

8 Likes

That third deal is even better than the $20 contest deal here on server 1.

1 Like

As someone who didn’t get the deal this seems bad.
In a comepetitive game like this one its not justified to keep this offer from the ones who didn’t get it offered to them.
There is no competing in any way to those amounts of stamina.
Giving this out to a select few will skew things way too much on the server. In a very negative way.
@Polaris i hope the team has something to say about this that will satisfy everyone who didn’t get the offer.
And i hope you can tell us if everyone will get this offer to make up for it

6 Likes

It’s was an error from PB as those deals should have been $100 and then $50

Error or not, unfair advantage has been created

5 Likes

For 100€ you normally get crap like 400 stamina items. At least that was roughly my deal from the weekend.
Either way, they need to offer it to everyone who didn’t get em now to fix it. Or keep offering those deals until everyone can get them.

4 Likes

There’s an update for an issue with solo deals. Maybe it was a mistake

It surely was. Although now they own everyone not buying those deals like 3500 premium stamina at the very least. To ensure the balance.

1 Like

@Polaris do the devs at least know if the affected server were just 18, 19, 21 and 22 or the disbalance is more severe? There should be some compensation made for those that could not purchase the “too good to be true” deals. As it made too much of a disbalance.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney