Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

I agree with shook

It was a mistakez get rid of the mistake and take it away, refunding anyone who bought it. Leaving that stamina in the game for some and not others is obvioisly wrong. But leaving it at all is just going to throw everything out of whack. See my post from earlier if yoi want some more details/reasoning. It basically just breaks the game.

1 Like

Polaris just posted what they are doing with the update

Where? Is the post?

They are taking away all stamina that was not use

1 Like

Not sure honestly.

I think it’s only if you had any stamina left in you items

Lookie what I found.
S2:

S21:

I hope that increase in deal value actually give the deals value.

1 Like

Server 21, you have my full support. I am a ruler of 4th ranked guild from server 22. Leaderships from top 2, 3, 4 and other guilds are on board with Spending Strike 2020 together. I see you guys are very organized already and we hope to join you guys very soon in similar format. Cheers!

5 Likes

So all Perblue did was increase the gap for the players who purchased and used all the stamina. That’s honestly not acceptable. Nor the fact that you removed items from peoples accounts. Because the equivalent compensation package was not what they spent money on.

When you offer something on your menu you can’t let the customer buy it and then give them something else without providing an offer of a refund. I’m arguably one of the highest spenders on S21. Been vip 20 since November timeframe. So it’s a real kick in the face to those who have spent considerably more for far less.

Your compensation offers aren’t up to par as you’ve let the abusers get away for free and done nothing to help close the gap for people who didn’t receive the offer at all. Thanks for providing a giant middle finger for your loyal customers.

@Polaris appreciate the support you’ve provided the community here but Perblue didn’t chose either option that would have repaired part of the mistake they made, only made it worse.

7 Likes

Joining too! Things aren’t getting fun, and I make some purchases.

So… This was it guys.
Finally struck the cord yesterday, I have quit the game :slight_smile:

I hope you all will follow me and make them bleed the hardest.
Make sure to voice it if you quit.
I’ve spend just about 2000 euro on this game, would have spent more in the future if you managed things better and just listened.
I will now just smile and watch it all burn.
Peace out to all the lovely people who kept me company!
Shout out to my guild 2319, love you all.

4 Likes

Bye bye.
Ich spiele weiter:)

1 Like

you guys are whack .just play the game and stop demanding everything .seriously. holy crap those prices look like mine on a nother server .get ovrr yourselfs .sorry but had to be said

Price are equal yes but what you get is different than use our stamina on everything is 7 to 8 percent of what you get for the same price… 19.99 usd gets 142 batteries where s1 through s19 on r1 stage was much more … perblue has confirmed we get shafted on deals thats the point … we just wanted to know why and they said that we are f2p geared which was never stated when we joined the server

Con todos mis respetos, soy del s21 de terran titans. Estoy apoyando la huelga tambien…sin embargo mi huelga es TOTAL. De nada sirve que no compreis un lunes, martes, miercoles si ahora llega el sabado y os gastais la misma cantidad. A ellos le interesa el total…no dias sueltos. O al menos esa es mi opinion

I speak as champion on behalf for our leader Zeus.
We are the nr. 1 guild on server 22 with the most spending players. We, Immortals, join the strike after a long internal discussion. We changed our name to: Immortal strike. After yesterday’s disaster with the bug deals almost everyone agrees on the strike. Multiple members already announced to permanently quit the game if one of the follow things won’t change:

1. Give servers (like 21/22) way better deals
    Or
  2. Revert the stamina removal from the bug deal and give all the players on the sever that didn’t bought the deal, for any reason, still this bug deal.

We are not happy that some players didn’t got the bug deal, all the bug deals are different in price and product and/or the compensation that was given. Price for the bug deal was between 5 and 20 euro and the stamina bottles where between 4K to 1M. We can’t justify a 4 day old account with a vip 3 level is now stronger than a 1 year old account with vip levels between 18 to 20. That’s unacceptable!

Please add us to the strike list!

9 Likes

I will say, I have never seen any guild I’ve been in since I started not have any guild coins from purchases. Today is the first. Hope they run the numbers and see what their decision really caused.

1 Like

As someone who didn’t win the lottery and so didn’t get any boost beyond the 200 stamina items that everybody got… this feels a tad tone-deaf today. A bit more awarenesses and judgement in the coming days would probably be a good idea.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney