Server Merge: S1,2-5, 21-22, 23-24 Jan 27th Information

Since they aren’t consumables, it would require extra programming in order to allow keys to be consolidated with account mergers.

Oh, well, yeah, that would be a problem then. :grimacing:

I’m assuming this means that full heros/hero stars are not converted into hero chips. Can you confirm?

Please clarify? I think it should say “it is highly recommended you make the destination account the guild leader” It reads as if you are saying to create a new account. Make that account the leader. Then change give your original account the leadership back after consolidation. If so This would be a problem with a full guild.

„Servers Merges: 13, 15, 17, and 20 & 1 and 9“ had Epic CW Keys mentioned as items that CAN be transferred. But since then I can’t see them on any list…

@Loutre Could you please let us know what happens to Epic CW Keys, since they’re a valuable resource that’s hard to spend quickly, if a lot are banked.

You’re right, I’m wrong. A couple of comments later in that same thread, Polaris posted:

So looks like good news after all, @Yunno and @Chef_Basil_XLII ! Confirmation would be nice, since there was confusion earlier (which I duplicated here, sorry).

6 Likes

Hi! on server 5 some times (such as when contests start) are different from other servers. will they be changed? if so, will they be set to server 1 times?

based on this poll –

– I would say that the times will probably stay the same, however I doubt that’s feasible - so most likely they will be updated to align with S1 time. Confirmation would be good though!

5 Likes

will accounts made on December 8 count?

1 Like

No, accounts made on December 8th or after will not be merged.

2 Likes

All S5 players will receive events at S1 start times after the merge.

4 Likes

Okay, thanks for your response.

With invasion paused, will the color that is skipped be the color for the following week or will it just be skipped in the rotation? @Loutre

I got maybe a bit of a weird question, but hopefully gets answered… somehow.

If one has, say, an account on Server 1, Server 2 and Server 5 and wants to keep Server 1 account… but doesn´t know yet whether or not he wants to keep another of those 3, can they decide to merge one of the two at first and, if they decide to also merge the another before 11th have it merged too? Or is that not allowed?

1 Like

So will our all our hero’s transfers? Also will our TL transfer? I don’t want to start all over!

1 Like

Your account stays intact and just goes over to another server if you have one. Or even if you have more, they will stay as they are. It´s just an opportunity that if you have multiple, you can take resources from one and give it to another. Basically.

2 Likes

@Loutre what about all my stamina consumables if I want to transfer my accounts, I’ve been stacking up and don’t want to lose it all

5 Likes

We still have no clear answer about cw epic keys.
They aren’t in any lists : consumables - ressources - not transferred.
I’ve seen that old topic and old answer about it was considered as a ressources and would be transferred but i’d appreciate a clear status about it and to see it in one of those lists in main topic.
Would that be possible ?

For some reason and could be wrong, but I think @Loutre said on another thread once that epic cw keys are a consumable and thus technically can be merged when mergers happen.

is there a chance that some of our accounts made on Dec 8 would have an exception or something?

No, we had people attempting to take advantage of this in the last merge and so we will not be allowing it in this merge.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney