So You Want to Bring Me Back

Spark image: (In pain, gasping for air) You guys do that, imma chill here for a little bit, that knock back really did me in…

Dash image: Well, First we have to find a way out of the villains’ lair! Any Ideas?

Spark: Figment_Sleeping : ZzZz

Lyrics :musical_note:: Maybe it is the sorceres hat, we’re just looking in the wrong places…

Turns out Tink knows a spell that can bring the hat back to you. You must find it first. Go back to where I felt first included.

1 Like

Team Building and Suggestions to Promote for Server 19

Spark image : This was her first post, it says “This is @Imagineer_V’s first post… let’s WELCOME them to the community” thus, I believe this is the first time she was welcomed

1 Like

Lyrics :musical_note:: I found it! I went to her Welcome badge and her first like was in 2.0 patch notes!
Here is the code: Jtxfcf is fd gw tzhwgjfw zpx ty gjv etet sq ywth!

3 Likes

I can’t seem to decode it though…

That sort of is Dash’s thing (unless that is the message decoded)

Yeah, I’m not certain which cipher this is in. From what I got, it’s not Caesar or Vigenere…

1 Like

Dash: it probably is

No, they mean that speaking like Dash is @TotallyNotDash’s thing.

6 Likes

It isn’t Caesar or Vigenere, what other cipher decoder websites do you guys know of?

I don’t know of any other ones, unfortunately…

@Missing_Lyrics You got anything?

Same as you… I’ve been trying to be a little low profile because I sort of spammed here before, but this is kind of harder than the rest…

@Giosphere You know how to solve this one?

Got it!

Return to us oh powerful hat in our time of need!

11 Likes

Spark image: The spell worked! Emoji_Props_SorcererHat

@Imagineer_V did it work?

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I am not finishing this thread or holding my concept contest. Anticlimactic ending here. You did it. Fun while it lasted but I have better things to do in my real life and this site is not that great for my focus and mental health.

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney