State of the Game - March 2022

When you say battle pass revamp you mean the diamond quest thing we currently have ?

If so I hope we see more items available which included a consumables and at a cheaper price.

Also looking forward to more events this game needs them.

Enjoyed: The Wave Trial events, which we could fight three times per day, against a different set of enemies every day, with a difficulty level of our choosing, knowing that the rewards wouldn’t be punishingly lesser for deciding we couldn’t do the top difficulty.

Too difficult: Most Campaign Trial events, especially if they restricted the heroes we could use; in general, we could just spend 10 minutes getting as far as possible in those events, and then have nothing to do for the rest of the event.

IIRC, that covers about 95% of the feedback I read. If some way can be worked out to give more replayability to the Campaign Trial while also tailoring the difficulty to individual players (preferably by letting them choose their difficulty), I’d like to see it again, but if not I’d be OK with just doing Wave Trials in the future.

(And speaking of Wave Trials, I’d actually like to see one more difficulty level added, with maybe a second guaranteed cosmetic crate added to its rewards, but this level would increase in difficulty every time it was beaten, say maybe adding 5 levels to the enemies every time.)

Interesting, though there’s not enough information yet to get excited over.

If this means either lowering the costs for Yellow-rank badges in terms of stamina and gold, or increasing our resources to better match the increased costs, this would be very good news indeed.

Can you at least look into expanding the double normal and elite campaign drop perks past Chapter 22, and adding some sort of no-cooldown consumable perk that would be more enticing than a single guild crate? (Bonus points for adding a consumable perk for guild contest tokens, but I’m not holding my breath there.)

Given how rewards have dropped during that time and how costs have been increasing much faster than resources, I’m… concerned. It feels very much like the conclusion has already been reached that players are getting too much stuff, and what’s left to be decided is how to decrease resources and/or increase costs. I hope that’s my inherent pessimism talking rather than an accurate assessment of the situation, but…

5 Likes

I look forward seeing new Disney Channel characters in the game because I’m seeing characters that from Disney Channel shows that can get in the game but my point is, I’m glad that the staff at Perblue is full and I bet things can be done fast

Too amazing 🥲

I will believe them when I see them. Until then, it is just words…

Not a fan…

That’s what you said last year and it hasn’t happened… How long will we have to wait?

Frankly, I couldn’t care less about Yellow Battle Badge. It is boring and not helpful at all :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I would love to see some adjustments to red skill cost (hero chips and skill chips) and stamina. The requirements are insane and they are keep getting worse :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

What’s the point of hearing if you do nothing about it?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

It has been…like what, 1 year since the last perk update?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: And pls do not mention the implementation of guild crate perk. It is an insult!!!

Not the first time you guys do this and has anything changed?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

As I thought, this state of game post is just words…there is no timeline or concrete solution to our current problems in game. If it is gonna stay this way, why bother giving us this kind of topic?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I mean there could be a spacing out. Given how the power scales right now, by the end of this year we will see 150M power heroes.

By the end of the next year we will see 1B heroes.
It just overall scales too fast. 12 ranks are 10x more of everything - BD, SP, HP, Skills damage, Power, …

I would seriously think of prolonging one rank to 10 levels and drop more badges than just the usual 20 at such cap raise. Maybe even changing the entire system of badges with such move.

4 Likes

Updated the game today, and Underminer is not listed among heroes I have not yet unlocked.

1 Like

Yes, he is not in the game just yet.

6 Likes

Ah… noted.

1 Like

That’s figures because I was wondering why he’s not in the game yet

1 Like

Icon for game is now Rapunzel and Flynn. Possible upcoming Mother Gothel?? Just throwing it out there

4 Likes

After the game update I discovered that when you click on one of the skill tags, I discovered that most of the characters get bigger and some get smaller and not just that but when I clicked on Quorra to do one of her Light Cycle with the skill tag it looked HD I fell like this update made the game better

I want to see a reduction of how many times in app purchases boxes pop up, my game they pop up every minute as well as my screen locks to those mega and blank markets slowing my game play & faster load screen with entering the game we can do battles without hitting x on the boxes.

P.s if you guys don’t like my comment please don’t flag it because others may have the same issue as me & my comment may help them that they aren’t alone with their issue

1 Like

You may be seeing these back soon.

8 Likes

Improved at least?

Speaking of Wish Crates, came to think of this old post of mine:

As far as the Wish Crates goes I think 300/3000(1x/10x) is a fair price, which I think is illustrated well here and it be a price that’s fair for both players and PerBlue :-).

5 Likes

I will be excited about Yellow rank refresh I hope you are looking at able to get heroes to yellow I bit faster it takes way to long and I have to wonder why the ranks went to R19 in the first place I thought with the system R16 would be it to achieve yellow considering your pattern of 2 Blue, 4 Purple and 8 Orange. R19 is just a bit to much when you have to pay 100,000-200,000+ energy and over 100m gold to get just 1 to yellow even starting at R10 it still takes that much. would be nice for either lower energy to craft certain badges or just a couple less ranks in Red to get there would be Appreciated by everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well, technically there are 3 Blue, 5 Purple and 9 Orange (since “+0” is also to be included).

Besides that also means there are 2 Green ranks (Green (+0) and Green+1).

The calc is funny - 1 White + 2 Green + 3 Blue + 5 Purple + 9 Orange is… 20 Red (which Red+19 suffices since Red (+0) is a thing).

I wouldn’t count on it.

The icon don’t mean a thing. That’s reserve for characters that are popular at the time. And it looks like it Rapunzel and Flynn Rider this time.

1 Like

This is understandable.
However, with nothing happening in so long we have hoarded quite a bit of the guild contest tokens:

So the problem is that the moment new perks is launched, most guilds will spend everything they have and then have to wait another 2 years for new ones to be added.

Honestly I would be perfectly okay with getting perks that support lower level players more to help them grow quicker.
This won’t boost top guilds too quickly.

Something I hope you are considering for when new perks are implemented and my suggestion would be to add these slowly every three months or so, even if it is just adding to the existing perks: Invasion breakers, skill point consumables, stamina storage etc.
Thanks!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney