Kanga & Roo Concept (#90)

Kanga & Roo

Description: The love of a mother is quite the strong passion, and Kanga is more than affectionate towards those she loves including her own son Roo. She uses her motherly warmth to help protect not only her own, but her allies as well.

Quote: “How about something nice, like a warm hug."

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Roo jumps out of Kanga’s pouch and punch the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Kanga jumps into the field with Roo in her pouch.

Victory: Roo will climb up Kanga, as she kisses him on the cheek.

Defeat: Kanga gasps in shock as Roo frowns.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Marsupial Jump”
Roo will jump out of Kanga’s pouch and jump on the enemy with the highest evasion, dealing X damage, decreasing their evasion and tenacity by X, and will have their damage reduced by 50%. Everytime Kanga uses this skill, Roo will jump on a random enemy up to a max of 5, and every ally will gain a stack of hardy per jump. Kanga will keep her max jumps between waves of a fight.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Crochet Knit”
Kanga will pull out a crochet and knit a scarf for the ally with the lowest HP, granting them a shield for X HP, and increasing their armor and reality by X. When an enemy is KO’ed, she will use this skill instantly and revive them for X HP as well as increasing their skill power by X.

Blue Skill:
“Warm Embrace”
Kanga grabs Roo from the pouch and gives him a warm hug, healing them for X HP, and giving themselves three stacks of hardy. When Kanga and Roo’s HP is reduced to 0, they will immediately use this skill and revive for X HP and become invincible for 6 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Jumping into Action”
When Kanga uses Marsupial Jump, Roo will now ignore all buffs from the enemies including shields, and remove two buffs from each of them.

Red Skill:
“Tender Motherly Love”
When Kanga and Roo use Warm Embrace for the first time, they will charm the two closest enemies for 9 seconds, and increase their attack and movement speed by 100%. Also, Kanga and Roo will now receive 35% less damage at the start of the wave for 10 seconds.

• +X Healing from Warm Embrace
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Skill Power
Friendships

Sulley & Boo

dialogue_sulley

Disk Name: “Back to Backsons"
Disk Effect: Revived Allies Inflict Charm

Other Effects:

1. When an ally gets revived from Crochet Knit, their basic attack will inflict charm for 6 seconds. The charm will last for 7 seconds. (+1 second of charm per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power for Allies
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Roo runs to Kanga in fear of encountering the monstrous looking Sulley, who he assumes from information that Owl said, that he is the infamous Backson. Kanga is at first concerned, but one look at Sulley playing with Boo eases all of her nerves. Roo is hesitant around him at first, but soon starts to play around with Sulley!)
Allies: King Clawthorne, Belle, Storkules

King Triton

King_Triton

Disk Name: “Parental Advice"
Disk Effect: Normal Damage Reduction on Allies

Other Effects:

1. Every three basic attacks will grant 8% normal damage reduction on all allies for 10 seconds. (+8% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Triton’s daughters have been causing a bit of a rebellion against Triton, wanting to explore more of the city on their own, which Triton is heavily against. Despite his tough exterior, King Triton is afraid of losing his daughters and needs help from Kanga on what he should say to them. Triton learns from Kanga that eventually, his daughters will leave on their own, but ultimately trusting them to go out is the best way to win their love and respect.)
Allies: Yzma, Liquidator, Kaa

11 Likes

YES PLEASE! DH:BM needs more Winnie-the-Pooh characters!

I love the Kanga & Roo/Sulley & Boo Friendship Campaign (it even rhymes), and I’ll be very disappointed if PB doesn’t actually make that a reality.

6 Likes

Yep! We definitely need more Winnie The Pooh reps. I’d love to see Gopher added to the game. The Backson, Owl, Rabbit, and Lumpy too.

3 Likes

And Piglet as well!! I have a concept for him in mind as well as Rabbit upcoming for sure!!

piglet-scared

2 Likes

Oh man, I forgot about Piglet lol. But I’ll be sure to check it out!

2 Likes

Funny enough I was almost gonna give a friendship to Dash for Roo to interact with, but then I thought it would be very interesting to see how he would interact with a monster like Sulley knowing of the Backson in their original world. And Triton was a bitter sweet idea of having all of his daughters follow in Ariel’s path and him consulting in Kanga for advice on how to let his daughters venture out!

6 Likes

I like this concept more Winne the Pooh characters would be good

I think that was a good idea doing sulley instead of flash

Amazing concept :ok_hand:

Mmmhmmm, great concept!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney