Super Smash Bros

Dove I haven’t been playing any fighting games because I was sad about how Amphibia ended

…so basically a show ending made you not wanna play fighting games?

Not judging, just kinda strange

did you saw the finale?

no

No I still play fighting games in fact It’s not like me to stop playing video games after a show end because I always play video games even after a good show ends but after watching Amphibia I was crying a lot and wasn’t just fighting games I haven’t been playing, it was all my games in fact I didn’t do anything I usually do for days because I was so sad after watching that final episode of Amphibia

I made a thread for Multiversus wish lists in the lounge. And now I am bringing it to the public. Check it out.

Multiversus Wish List

I just rewatched the final credits of Amphibia and the music sounds like music from Kingdom hearts

I’ll play as Minecraft steve

Y’all gotta see Sonic Frontiers

Can I ask y’all a question which sonic game has the best music and which game is the best?

Best Music

• Heroes
  • Adventure
  • Adventure 2
  • The Secret Rings
  • Unleashed
  • The Black Knight
  • Colors
  • Generations
  • Lost World
  • Forces

0 voters

Best Game

• Heroes
  • Adventure
  • Adventure 2
  • The Secret Rings
  • Unleashed
  • The Black Knight
  • Colors
  • Generations
  • Lost World
  • Forces

0 voters

Why is 06 even on the list

I saw Warner bros games became a partner in the summer game fest, so… Multiversus news, I guess?

Because the game has good music

Well, you know that Sonic 06 is known for being one of the worst games ever made

I generally don’t like Sonic games, but Frontiers has me very curious. It might be the first Sonic game I buy since the Gamecube days.

Well yeah but has tuff music

Am I the only one thinking that Sonic is only good when it’s not a game? The shows were decent, the movies were good, but the majority of the games (mostly recent) have been really bad. 06, Boom, Forces, etc.

I would have liked to play the game, but unfortunately, don’t have whatever Nintendo device is required to play.

I do have some adorable Inkling girl amiibos though.

I assume you can use these to play the game.

I don’t know much about toys2life games, as the only one I have played was Disney Infinity.

You mean the switch and I play from my brother’s and my friends

Nope I am with you. I’m not a fan of Sonic games at all. And the recent trailer of Frontiers made me a little less interested. But I still love Sonic and his friends. I appreciate them existing. Rouge and Fang being my favorite characters from the franchise.

Not really. In Smash, Amiibo are basically AI that you can train and make stronger. You don’t actually play as the Amiibo itself. And in recent years, Amiibo have been more and more useless. I only know of two games where the Amiibo actually give you playable characters. But dang do I miss Disney Infinity.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney