The Man with Many Endings

Henry Stickmin

“Stickmin! Pawch!”

Henry Stickmin will either be a relentless bounty hunter, a pure blooded thief, a government supported private investigator, a rapidly promoted executive, you name it. With his many outcomes, he uses his luck and takes bold risks to take down anyone who comes his way.

Stars: :star: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Scooter arrives into position
Victory: Does the distraction dance
Defeat: Tried to falcon kick, but he burns up instead.
Attack: Hits enemies with a crowbar

White Skill: Taking the Cake (Determinate Damage)
A cake appears in front of Henry, giving him 3 choices. The player chooses which option Henry should use for battle. The options he can pick are:

Teleporter: Henry purposely breaks the teleporter and throws it at the back most enemy, dealing X fantastic damage, stunning them for 6 seconds, and moving them to the frontline.

Rocket Launcher: Henry launches a rocket at the frontmost enemy, dealing X initial normal damage and knocking them back. The missile explodes, dealing X more damage to them and nearby enemies.

NRG Drink: Henry drinks the NRG drink, healing him for X HP, increasing his basic damage by 300%, making his attacks deal true damage and making him invincible for 5 seconds. He then is stunned for 2 seconds.

While on auto, the choices cycle through that order.

Green Skill: Intruder On A Scooter (Normal Damage)
At the beginning of each wave, after 6 seconds has passed, Henry rams his scooter into the enemies, dealing X damage. The scooter also drags the diamond along with it, replacing 1 active buff from enemies with a blind disable that lasts 7 seconds.

Replacing a buff with a blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Force Gun (Normal Damage)
Henry activates a force gun and shoots it at the frontmost enemy, knocking them back. The knocked back enemy knocks back each enemy they pass through, additionally dealing X damage to them.

Purple Skill: Pure Blooded Thief
Henry takes 75% less damage while debuffed.

Henry steals 35% of basic damage from enemies damaged by the teleporter and “Force Gun”. Henry also applies the buffs removed from “Intruder On A Scooter” to himself.

This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Failure to Success
Henry can also receive one debuff at a time, and will ignore all other debuffs from being applied to himself.

If a skill or basic attack fails on an enemy or ally, the next time it’s used will be 200% more effective.

Blocking debuffs and effectiveness boost have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Armor
+”Force Gun” deals X additional initial damage

Friendship Disks:

Henry-Charles
Special BROvert Ops
Enemy Damage Buffs are Less Effective
+X Skill Power
• Damage Buffs and Boosts on enemies are XX% (+15 per star level) less effective.
• Enemies deal X less damage with their blue skills.

Henry-Rougefort
Jewel Baron
Stolen Buffs are Stronger
+X Damage to “Taking the Cake”
+XX (+250 per star level) Starting Energy
• Stolen buffs duration and effects are XX% (+25 per star level) stronger.
• Enemies are dealt X additional damage when anything is stolen from them.

9 Likes

Nice. To be honest, I thought I was the only one who did a concept on Henry.

Good concept though I would include the distraction dance In his skillset like maybe he does the distraction dance to charm enemies

No i don’t think you are :joy:

Now I wish I turned on autocorrect

1 Like

Just a thought… but when giving feedback to others I would not mention what you would do in a concept of the character they just made and spent a lot of effort and time into making it. Instead say why you like it and other things like that. Then when you make a concept of that character, you can do that (without copying of course).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney