The mandalorian concepts (season 2 celebration) star wars series pt4

This is the perfect time, it is my 1 year anniversary so this will be 50% for that, and the other 50% is to celebrate the mandalorian: season 2!

Fun fact
The mandalorian is based 5 years after the emporers defeat in the return of the jedi.

mandalorian-pedro-pascal-5
The mandalorian collects his bounty and will not let anything stand in his way to get it, and bringing all his targets down with his gear and weapons.
:star2::star2::star2:
Damage, back line
Red team

“I can take you in warm, or I can take you in cold”

Entry

The madalorian walks in with his guild tracker device (if you know what it is called please tell me I have only wat had 5 episodes) and pulls out his blaster.

Defeat

The mandalorian puts his arm on his shoulder and falls to the ground.

Victory

The madalorian puts away his blaster and crosses his arms with pride.

Basic skill:

The madalorian shoots an enemy with his blaster.
d13d4969d0066e4b7ee92d604bb6ddb8
White skill: split the prize

The mandalorian thinks of what to do next. There is an equal chance he can ‘take them in warm’ or ‘take them in cold’.

Take them in warm:
the mandalorian captures an enemy and stops them from attacking the teamates and him for X seconds.

Take them in cold:

the madalorian pulls out his amban sniper rifle/amban phase-pulse blaster and shoots the enemy with it. This zaps the enemy (dealing Y or X damage depending on how far away the enemy is) and has a 5% chance of disintegrating the enemy and killing them completely.
tenor

Green skill: the next mission

The madalorian purposely aims for one certain enemy focusing on that enemy until it is eliminated.

Blue skill: I like those odds

The madalorian walks from his spot to the front line and fires fire from his gauntlets.

Purple skill: collecting bounty

If the madalorian is in battle with your team your gold will be tripled from that battle.

Red skill: this is the way

The skill ‘the next mission’ now starts off with the targeted enemy being 100% debuffed and instantly takes away a small piece of the damage the moment the character is targeted.

Friendships

The mandalorian & kuill
‘Riding the blurrg’
All the mandolorians skills can now affect enemy’s that are shielded or enemys what can take certain hits without damage.
The madalorian: ‘kuill! What are you doing away from your tavern?’

Kuill: ‘it is rare I leave my land, but this place has somthing special. It was like i was dragged into this place.’

The madalorian: ‘well I’m going to get to the bottom of it.’

The madalorian & jack sparrow
‘Bounty in the chest’
The madalorian can now earn X gold to go with the rest for every elimination he acquires.
The mandalorian: ‘sparrow, right?’

Jack sparrow: ‘that’s sir jack sparrow to you.’

The mandalorian: ‘no, to me, its wanted jack sparrow. Now you have a decision. I can take you in warm, or I can take you in cold.’

Jack sparrow: ‘or… you dont take me in at all!’

1 Like

Kuill is next. Others will include more characters including the one madalorian character you probably all love… that’s probably not hard to figure out who I’m referencing :sweat_smile:

5 years after Return of the Jedi :neutral_face:

1 Like

Sorry mistake made I’m sorry

Also what did you think of the concept?

I think they should add a new currency if this is ever added to the game. The thin empire block things forgot the name of them

I am currently working on another character right now, stay tuned!

Hi everyone. I’m continuing the star wars series, and this is my most recent one, so if you’ve not seen my past ones please click some of these links!

Star wars concept series pt1(poe and BB-8)
Star wars concept series pt2(C3P0 and R2-D2)
Star wars concept series pt3 (kylo ren)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney